What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Davis

eelsta

Bench
obviously but we cant take credit for hill can we cause he never played for us
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

eelsta

Bench
but we all keep posting its a bit of a worry this will be my last on this subject :-#

Stagger eel

Staff member
Briza said:
What a bullsh*t artist, out of your "fantasy" list, Manly officially spoke to the Managers of:
Moule who signed a contract but after learning he signed another was told he was'nt wanted.
Williams (thank god he signed with Sth's)
Tahu (would have been a good signing)
Monas (as above)

4 out of your supposed 9 :roll:

Nice try wally! :lol:

I know a little more about your club than what you care to imagine, ask T-BA THE HUT!!!

and can tell you the fact is you went after Vaeliki and Albert Hoppa with big dosh and they knocked you back.

no surprise really!!

Briza

Juniors
Sorry, I dont give a toss what you believe or what T-Ba told you , you are so off the mark it is beyond a joke! - Keep dreaming. :roll:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Briza said:
Sorry, I dont give a toss what you believe or what T-Ba told you , you are so off the mark it is beyond a joke! - Keep dreaming. :roll:

dreaming?

Atleast we don't think our clubs shitt hot, like yourself, your convinced your club's shitt don't stink.

but if your wrapped about coming 13th!!...good onya.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
No, see:

It was Hasler's first season :roll:

He's the lowest paid coach in the NRL :roll:

The squad he had wasn't his best :roll:

Next year we'll do better because we'll have Kennedy, Menzies and Watmough all in the backrow :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
Briza said:

Briza.... I've asked that unless you have something constructive to contribute then :arrow:

Redback71

First Grade
i thought we signed josh davies last week along with luke lewis brother peter from the panthers :?

Hurriflatch

Referee
Well whoever your source was obviously knows very little

Luke Lewis is a blond hair Aussie white boy

Peter Lewis is a 1/2 maori, Kiwi

they aint brothers

The Colonel

Immortal
Redback71 said:
i thought we signed josh davies last week along with luke lewis brother peter from the panthers :?

Josh was signed to a development contract which involved him coming to Parra for the 2005 season. Apparently he and his manager want the deal increased - it could well be that he is still coming though we are nsure until something official is posted.

As for Peter and Luke Lewis......

p961.jpg

Peter

p622.jpg

Luke

Its the Dudleys.... :shock:

Latest posts