What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Reynolds

TruSaint

Referee
F.F. As far as I know he played Harold Matthews cup for the Steelers and then Toyota Cup for Bulldogs, but could be wrong. Anyway, don't want him.

Sure did...

"Reynolds played for the Illawarra Steelers in the Harold Matthews Cup and then the Bulldogs team in the SG Ball competition before progressing to the Toyota Cup in 2008. In 2008 and 2009"

Thats it then.
New 3 year deal for Josh.. Welcome home ;)

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Josh Reynolds to the Dragons would be the 2020 version of Josh McCrone.
Over the hill.
Too slow.
Bad haircuts.
There's a reason the Tigers and no other club want him.

Must be specials for McIdiot to sign him and play him week in, week out, regardless of form.
We will surely miss Widdop.
We certainly would NOT miss McGregor.

Vote NO for the 'Grub'.

Dragons22

Juniors
If Josh Reynolds is signed by the Dragons God help us, God help us.
Truly a player well past his best. And now 30 years old!
Why would he even be considered?
The club has Hunt and Norman, Dufty, Field and Nicholls, all 5 who are far superior to him.
Reynolds is 30, his peak was a long time ago, he has constant problems with injuries and has managed barley any games over the past 3 seasons. Just 9 games in fact for the Tigers, 2 in which he went off early. Many say he is an impact player. He hasn't made impact in years. Well past his best. The bloke won't offer anything.
Which idiot in their right mind would sign him? He won't fix anything at the club.
Plus he is a grub.
Why isn't the club looking for good centers and wingers?
Oh, its the Dragons. Dumbest management in the league.
If Reynolds is signed, Hornby and Young Assistants and McImbecile Coach, I will not re-apply my membership.
Rant over.
I hate to be so negative, I wish our club was well-run, competent and long-term thinkers.
The Bulldogs have won more games than us. That says it all.

watatank

Coach
With Robson leaving and presumably field and Nicholls too there would have to have to be interest. Well probably sign him and start him in the halves

Yuk!

Sorry WCD but that really is yuk!
With two already under contract there’s not much alternative and Curtis Scott would be a massive upgrade on aitken and lafai whichever one and I’m chucking Reynolds in there if we do sign him not my ideal set up either but you work with what you’ve got hey? Any way the oxygen has been sucked out of the place anyway so like I say if that’s what we have

Latest posts