What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JT is about to be on Fox

parra pete

Referee
I have just heard from an impeccable source that John Lang will replace Shaun McRae as South Sydney coach in 2007...despite Bomber receiving all the assurance that his job is safe.
When I say the source is impeccable, I mean EXACTLY that. The same source tipped Mal to coach SOO, Henry to coach Raiders, Woolford to Dragons, Choc to Qld Reds and Dallas Johnson, Matt Scott to make SOO debuts...ALL well before they hit the headlines... Just wait and see what unfolds......

CrazyEel

Bench
parra pete said:
I have just heard from an impeccable source that John Lang will replace Shaun McRae as South Sydney coach in 2007...
Think you may be right on there Pete. Wonder how that affects JT's chance of head coach?

Utey

Coach
I thought JT would be given the head job with Mcrae moving into a directors position???

Bill anderson also worked on the sideline when Graham hughes and Ian Murice were on Ch10.
Remember the Panasonic cup on wednesday nights?
How good was that?
Wish they would bring that back, me and me dad used to go to the games as Parra Stadium no matter who played.
great times!

CrazyEel

Bench
The Colonel said:
If John Lang gets the job I'd say it would affect JT's chances greatly.... ;-)
Yeah well, I guess I stated it poorly. :oops:
Was just musing over how JT would feel about having the opportunity of taking over from McCrae close before he even starts there.

Damn I wish Hagan had given JT a call:x

Stagger eel

Staff member
Bigfella said:
Negotiating techniques have clearly sunk to new levels...

haven't you heard of the Clinton/Lewinsky Negotiating technique??? where have you been.???

parra pete

Referee
parra pete said:
I have just heard from an impeccable source that John Lang will replace Shaun McRae as South Sydney coach in 2007...despite Bomber receiving all the assurance that his job is safe.
When I say the source is impeccable, I mean EXACTLY that. The same source tipped Mal to coach SOO, Henry to coach Raiders, Woolford to Dragons, Choc to Qld Reds and Dallas Johnson, Matt Scott to make SOO debuts...ALL well before they hit the headlines... Just wait and see what unfolds......

That item was not meant to throw the cat amongst the pigeons in respect of JT. It was just what I have been told and the source this year has been 100% correct EVERYTIME.
He also told me the Raiders are going ALL OUT to have Mogg stay at the Raiders in 2007..How that is gonna work out, I'm not sure.
But contracts are easily broken these days...so who knows....???

Stagger eel

Staff member
parra pete said:
That item was not meant to throw the cat amongst the pigeons in respect of JT. It was just what I have been told and the source this year has been 100% correct EVERYTIME.
He also told me the Raiders are going ALL OUT to have Mogg stay at the Raiders in 2007..How that is gonna work out, I'm not sure.
But contracts are easily broken these days...so who knows....???

someone on the NRL forum did indicate that he only signed a letter of intent with Le Catalans.