What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jubilee Avenue Forum

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hi there Willow the administrator
I have already gone thru this process - To Join: Go to UserCP > Group Memberships > Join 'Jubilee Avenue' Group > Request is sent by PM to Group Leader(s).
Now I get the message - Either there are no posts in this forum

OR

you are not currently in the correct usergroup to view this forum.

If you believe you should be able to view this forum, please log in and go to your User CP and request to join the appropriate group. If you have any problems, please feel free to email an administrator.
Can you please assist ?
Ta

Maybe you didn't hit the enter buttons.

Not a problem, I have joined you manually. You should be OK for access now.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I couldn't request access under my old WORL name password Home Truth Man but have done so today under this new monniker.
We can migrate posts and member names from WORL, but not your password.

It is possible to merge your posts from Stan Gorton and Home Truth Man together. That's a different area. Coby has set up a 'Usernames' thread in Jubilee Avenue where he hopes to get around to marrying up WORL and LU post histories.

Stan Gorton said:
I don't post much these days but am in the Jubilee Forum constantly. Don't know though why people can't just have viewing access.
Smithtown has explained this in a couple of threads. It follows a request from the Jubilee-WORL Mods to have greater autonomy and a forum which is truly for Saints fans and friends. LU is responding to those requests.

It is set for a review later on, but I think once the process is complete, most people won't notice the difference.

I go to my CP user and group memberships, but there is no Jubilee Avenue to join.

There is a LOL@Parra group which I am considering but no Jubilee, unless I am in the wrong area of course.

carltonsouth79

First Grade
I am having trouble with the Jubilee Ave forum. Until the weekend I could view and post without problem. Now I can't get access and using the cp> group membership and rejoining seems to make no differnece. Any clues?
On the Jubilee Ave site wher it use to be a direct link to the forum there is now a set of instructions to join?

cheers

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I go to my CP user and group memberships, but there is no Jubilee Avenue to join.
Definitely there.

In alphabetical order.

'J' for Jubilee.

I've joined you manually. It'll now be in the groups that you are a member of area.

I am having trouble with the Jubilee Ave forum. Until the weekend I could view and post without problem. Now I can't get access and using the cp> group membership and rejoining seems to make no differnece. Any clues?
On the Jubilee Ave site wher it use to be a direct link to the forum there is now a set of instructions to join?

cheers
You might need to read the thread.

But I just checked and you are already a member. It's not automatic and a mod has to tick off the request, which has been done.

Como Connection

First Grade
Hi Willow
Working now, many thanks.
I would be interested in meeting a few of you before the footy, I'm may recognise a few of your faces. For game the SFS game I will be at Royal Exhibition before hand and of course the Royal for the 3rd July match. I arrive about 5pm for a couple of hours, same after game.
I have followed the saints for years and went to my first gf at SCG in 1960 v Easts for the 31 to 6 win. Also was a member of the Teddy Goodwin Stand.
Had a quick drink at Caringbah pub last saturday, Billy Smith has the same look, just a fair bit older like myself. Will take his book there next saturday and get him to sign if for me.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow, can you confirm you have received my PM about being a member of the Jubilee Ave forum?

Am going through withdrawl symptons!
No requests outstanding and you're defintely a member.

Have a look at the Jubilee Avenue forum.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hi Willow
Working now, many thanks.
I would be interested in meeting a few of you before the footy, I'm may recognise a few of your faces. For game the SFS game I will be at Royal Exhibition before hand and of course the Royal for the 3rd July match. I arrive about 5pm for a couple of hours, same after game.
I have followed the saints for years and went to my first gf at SCG in 1960 v Easts for the 31 to 6 win. Also was a member of the Teddy Goodwin Stand.
Had a quick drink at Caringbah pub last saturday, Billy Smith has the same look, just a fair bit older like myself. Will take his book there next saturday and get him to sign if for me.
I live on the GC nowadays but get down for all the Kogarah games. Will be there for the Friday week one against Easts. We'll PM mobile numbers and look forward to catching up.

denis preston

First Grade
Willow can i impose on you as well ? I have tried to log into Jubilee av & reregister but it says i am already in , which i can not .

Como Connection

First Grade
Willow
I have a unit on beach at Currumbin, Bird Sanctuary across road behind us. I come up 6 times a year, next trip 14th to 23rd July, then August, October and November. We will have to meet up there also. What part of the coast are you on and do you play golf ?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow can i impose on you as well ? I have tried to log into Jubilee av & reregister but it says i am already in , which i can not .
You don't have to reregister, you are already a registered member of the forums. Perhaps you could describe the exact nature of the problem. Might just be some simple oversight. I noticed that you posting there yesterday.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow
I have a unit on beach at Currumbin, Bird Sanctuary across road behind us. I come up 6 times a year, next trip 14th to 23rd July, then August, October and November. We will have to meet up there also. What part of the coast are you on and do you play golf ?
lol. I'm the world's worst golfer. I'm much better at driving the buggy.

There's a lot of fellow forummers up here, and I'm sure you know the place is full of Saints supporters.

Maybe we can organise a Gold Coast steak and seafood night in July.

Smithtown

Coach
Something similar has been posted in Jubilee Ave, but just thought I'de post it here if some are having trouble accessing JA.

Has the Gate being Shut made any appreciable difference to posters/post writing/access etc...?

It's a question we'de like to know the answer to.

Some dissenting voices have been registered, primarily 'Eric 1/2B' who I thought made some very valid points.

General posting numbers and many new membership applications show that enthusiasm in the forum is still high.