What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jubilee Avenue Forum

Willow

Assistant Moderator
If you're a member of LU and can't post in Jubilee Avenue...
just click your UserCP link (top left corner)
Then... Group Memberships > Join Jubilee Avenue Group
Your request is sent by PM to Group Leader(s).

Smithtown

Coach
As expected some teething problems - and the result is an internal debate that will be assessed. Ultimately the aim was to be as close a forum to the olde girl WORL as possible.

Anyone applying for membership today will be aproved very quickly. Tomorrow may not be as quick but all applications will be approved by the evening, and monday will be quick again.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Ive tried to get access a few times, it says your inbox is full every time Willow. Could you please grant me access?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ive tried to get access a few times, it says your inbox is full every time Willow. Could you please grant me access?

Yeah I went back to work Firey.

Then I came back a few hours later and my PM inbox was bursting at the seams. lol

There are 4 other Mods who would have got the PM request as well, so you're probably already in. But I'll check anyway.

GO u DRAGONS

Juniors
Why hide the forum to only members ? :-k
The old WORL was not hidden and you did not have to be logged on to view it....so why should JA ! [-X

feral dragon

Juniors
Willow
user_online.gif

Administrator
rank6_admin.gif

icon1.gif
Re: Jubilee Avenue Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by feral dragon
Its all good willow, just taking the piss.

Yeah yeah... ask Willie Peters if you were just taking the piss. A career in tatters. Not even Brownie could save him in the end.

lol
I promise ,your career in this joint won't end up in tatters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Why hide the forum to only members ? :-k
It's hardly hidden.

The WORL Mods wanted greater autonomy.

Let's just see how it goes. Nothing is set in stone.

The old WORL was not hidden and you did not have to be logged on to view it....so why should JA ! [-X
A good point except for the fact that Ninemsn shut down WORL. You can't get more hidden than that.

saintania

Juniors
Willow...

I got a fatal error message when I requested to re-join. Screen said something about the pm boxes being full. Can you please clear out and let me know so I can re-request? Thanks!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Looks like you made more than one request saintania. Just one otherwise it might bounce back.

Plus it's possible the other Jubilee Avenue Mods have clocked off and their PM box(es) are filled.

You should have access now.

Southernsaint

Staff member
*Sigh*

The question was answered on the very first response to the post...

I can assure everyone though, that having the community gated is a good idea once we get over this initial teething problem...

lakrosek

Juniors
I just tried to re join the jubilee ave forum and got this message

Fatal error:
  • fortae has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class vB_DataManager_PM in [path]/includes/class_dm.php on line 810

So what does that mean?

Southernsaint

Staff member
Hi mate,

That just means that one particular Admin hasn't got enough room in their PM mailbox. But the message should've got through to the other Admins OK.