What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jubilee Avenue Forum

Smithtown

Coach
Yep

All initial messages are being received, please don't do more than one. Some punters have 6 or 7 going.

All requests were handled smoothly and quickly this morning, but things have been shut down this arvo whilst background tinkering is in process.

A bit like the Saints backline this one - we all know it will come good because the blokes at the wheel know what they are doing.

Thank Christ I'm a passenger:D

Jasdragon

Juniors
Looks like you made more than one request saintania. Just one otherwise it might bounce back.

Plus it's possible the other Jubilee Avenue Mods have clocked off and their PM box(es) are filled.

You should have access now.

Hey mate it said the same for me also.

Fatal error:
  • fortae has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class vB_DataManager_PM in [path]/includes/class_dm.php on line 810

Last edited:

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Yeah I went back to work Firey.

Then I came back a few hours later and my PM inbox was bursting at the seams. lol

There are 4 other Mods who would have got the PM request as well, so you're probably already in. But I'll check anyway.
Cheers mate, I appreciate it. You guys will be pretty busy over the weekend granting all the regulars access it seems ;-)

Dragonwest

Juniors
Looks like you made more than one request saintania. Just one otherwise it might bounce back.

Plus it's possible the other Jubilee Avenue Mods have clocked off and their PM box(es) are filled.

You should have access now.

I'm getting the same msg for rexxy

tried to join and this came up:

Fatal error: Rexxy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space

if someone could help me out that would be great

EDIT: apologise, clearly should have read through the thread first. sorry

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
There should be a link visible on the main LU message board now, even if you're not logged in.

If you not logged in, and click on the Jubilee Avenue link, you will see a message:
There are no posts in this forum.

But there is also a message which says:
Jubilee Avenue
Jubilee Avenue forum for Dragons supporters and friends. Largest Dragons forum online.
To Join: Go to UserCP > Group Memberships > Join 'Jubilee Avenue' Group > Request is sent by PM to Group Leader(s).

It basically means that the route some people are taking to log in hasn't changed.

saintpaddy19

Juniors
wont let me join says fortae box is full or some sh*t. i did not realise this forum was becoming exclusive. i have as much right as any saint george supporter to be able to have a read but if im not wanted then so be it.

SerbDragon

Coach
I think people are over reacting a tad, at no time have they said that they will not allow any1 who is a dragons supporter to enter jubilee..

patience grasshopper.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
wont let me join says fortae box is full or some sh*t. i did not realise this forum was becoming exclusive. i have as much right as any saint george supporter to be able to have a read but if im not wanted then so be it.
Settle down chuckles. You've made 3 posts and we're all supposed to know who you are? Next time, just ask.

Fortae's full inbox doesn't mean you're not being cared for.

To assist, I just joined you up manually while we wait for the Jubilee Avenue mods to clock on.

There's hundreds of members that have been joined up. Yes... very 'exclusive'. lol

Tried to access it today and it only came up with a post I made a few months back, nothing else. I guess I'm still not cleared by the mods yet.
No worries Scott. I added about 20 requests this morning and yours was definitely one of them.

If anyone is having any problems getting in, let me know. I'll be checking in every hour or so.

silverex

Bench
I sent a request yesterday and today I have access, thank you Mods.

I guess it takes a bit of time, patience is a virtue.

I sent a request and was in within a few hours, thanks to all the organisers. The Dragons fan base is pretty big so getting all those that want access in would be a big task. I like that it is going private, less trolls. Great thinking to do it on the bye week too.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dragonwest, I'm pretty sure you were added some time ago.

Yesterday I think.

Have you tried looking at the Jubilee Av forum today?

saintpaddy19

Juniors
i am in now so thankyou. its a tad strange though, you said i have only made 4 posts. i have been on this site for years and made alot more than 4 posts mostly all dribble and drunk at night after a loss :) so its probably for the best that they have disappeared. i do apologise for my impatience yesterday.

Como Connection

First Grade
Hi there Willow the administrator
I have already gone thru this process - To Join: Go to UserCP > Group Memberships > Join 'Jubilee Avenue' Group > Request is sent by PM to Group Leader(s).
Now I get the message - Either there are no posts in this forum

OR

you are not currently in the correct usergroup to view this forum.

If you believe you should be able to view this forum, please log in and go to your
User CP and request to join the appropriate group. If you have any problems, please feel free to email an administrator.

Can you please assist ?
Ta

I couldn't request access under my old WORL name password Home Truth Man but have done so today under this new monniker.

I don't post much these days but am in the Jubilee Forum constantly. Don't know though why people can't just have viewing access.