What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Adam O'Brien

slotmachine

First Grade
Because you can't play up-tempo when you are gassed, and we are gassed from about 20 minutes in because we have a terrible kicking game and we make too many mistakes.

If there was one quality to look for in a half for our side if we're going to play this way, it's someone who can boot the piss out of the ball. Fogarty did such a good job at that when the Raiders beat us in round 1, constantly getting them out of trouble.

We've had some average coaches but AOB is the worst for mine. The guy employs outdated tactics that contradict the capabilities of the roster. He makes weak excuses. He is uninspiring to hear talk. Sounds like a slack-jawed yokel. I was fuming when the club re-signed the guy.

Brian Smith would have loved this roster. In fact, most of out past coaches would have. AOB has had more talent than most coaches at the Knights. He's an complete impostor.

aqua_duck

Coach
Toohey saying that the conservative game plan has been “tailored” for the playing squad. WTF? We have arguably the best attacking player in the game on our roster, and the same roster were 1st in the league for tries scored last year and the “tailored” game plan is this conservative crap?
I think that’s a nice way of saying that he’s unable to get the squad up to task so he’s chosen to dumb it down as much as possible