What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judic - *Johns fights Grading*

Hellsy

Immortal
In all honesty I don't care about his suspension, it is more the fact that on Sunday he said he would not apologise and that the referee/touch judge should be apologising to him, and now he does this massive backflip and writes a letter after he was charged with contrary conduct. If he hadn't have been charged he would never have apologised, if he was charged with a lesser grading then he could have gotten off altogether.
I do not think in all my footy following years that I have ever come across someone so arrogant and so up himself. He thinks he is above the law in this game and that sh*ts me more than anything else.
I hate the Newcastle club, and it is all because of him.

strider

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
In all honesty I don't care about his suspension, it is more the fact that on Sunday he said he would not apologise and that the referee/touch judge should be apologising to him, and now he does this massive backflip and writes a letter after he was charged with contrary conduct. If he hadn't have been charged he would never have apologised, if he was charged with a lesser grading then he could have gotten off altogether.
I do not think in all my footy following years that I have ever come across someone so arrogant and so up himself. He thinks he is above the law in this game and that sh*ts me more than anything else.
Exactly - spot on - 100% correct - I concurr - what she said .... :clap: :clap: :clap:

(altho i don't totally hate the newcastle club - i like buderus and simpson and carney)

Hellsy

Immortal
I prob wouldnt hate them so much if he wasnt there TBH, I like some players in most clubs they all have someone who kind of interests me either with what they do on the field, or the things they do off it (like charity work etc.)

The most sickening thing I saw this year was I went up to Newcastle the week after he palmed off the Eels with the Game Ball thing, and I was getting my food at the ground when I hear all this screaming and yelling of these young girls and women..... I look around and Johns had just walked through the gates... I almost spontaneously vomited.
Then he gets on the field to get the game ball that Parra had given to the club for him and he says 'I wish I'd thought about this last weekend' and laughed.... If I hadnt have wanted to see the game so much I'd have jumped the fence and tackled him

strider

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
I prob wouldnt hate them so much if he wasnt there TBH, ....

... If I hadnt have wanted to see the game so much I'd have jumped the fence and tackled him

yeah i know what you mean - he is so much newcastle it kinda turns u off :x

look out - we have a new peter hoare wanna be in our midst :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
fancy apologising to the touchie at the judiciary so he could get downgraded, after saying he was not sorry in the papers

in other words, he was only sorry if he could get his charge downgraded

the worst part of it all is that the stupid judiciary fell for it,

Nickeel

Juniors
Hellsy said:
If I hadnt have wanted to see the game so much I'd have jumped the fence and tackled him

I guarantee that you could have and no security would have stopped you.

Nick

Hellsy

Immortal
:LOL: :LOL: aint that the truth!!!!
Not to mention the pitch invaders they have had but also;
There were kids all day long jumping the fence to pick up lollies that were being thrown out into the crowd and to pick up wayward balls/flags that had gone over :LOL: :LOL:
I was dumbfounded

I think you forget - the panel is made up of ex players, and from what I can tell, Joey is the no.1 pin-up man in the boys club of ex footballers. (He will be joining the club soon enough)

The footy show is giving him "his chance to tell his side of the story" tonight.

I hope Sterlo doesnt agree with the other 3 tools, and actually stands up for the game. DONT LET ME DOWN STERLO - I believe you have integrity.;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
NorthShoreEel said:
The footy show is giving him "his chance to tell his side of the story" tonight.

oh! what a shock...:roll:

this is where this program loses all credibility, I'll watch it tonight with an open mind but potentialy after tonight this program may lose me as a supporter forever.

strider

Post Whore
i wouldn't hold my breath waiting for sterlo to say anything - he's been under the newcastle spell for a while himself

Hellsy

Immortal
I'll still watch it, I'll just tune out when they start the all in man-love about him

parra pete

Referee
Hellsy said:

Don't hate Newcastle Hellsy....when you hate something or someone..you give them power over you......

Hellsy

Immortal
parra pete said:
Don't hate Newcastle Hellsy....when you hate something or someone..you give them power over you......

Oh well, so be it.
I hate Andrew Johns and nothing will change that

Hellsy

Immortal
strider said:
yeah, I've often wondered about matty johns too

:LOL: :LOL: True!
Still I don't blame Matty for sticking up for his brother, I'd do the same for Jess, no matter how wrong or right she was...... but when everyone else gets in on it it sickens me

strider

Post Whore
chief makes me vomit - deadset!!! ..... I can live with matty johns, as you said understandable

fish eel

Immortal
Don't watch then.

I don't.

It's all part of the various agendas the league media have in Sydney because of all the personalities. It's sickening, and the NRL don't have the backbone to do anything about it.

Stagger eel

Staff member
fish eel said:
Don't watch then.

I don't.

It's all part of the various agendas the league media have in Sydney because of all the personalities. It's sickening, and the NRL don't have the backbone to do anything about it.

agendas in Rugby League Media???? :shock: no???? :shock:

;-)

Hellsy

Immortal
Yeah I like to watch it too, it is nice and lighthearted.
I am able to tune myself out when the crap comes on