What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judiciary rd 4

innsaneink

Referee
See ya Slater, Billy...you wanker.

judiciary2by.jpg

Jesfery

Juniors
Can anyone who was at the game explain what he did? I don't remember seeing it on the broadcast, but they mentioned something in the commentary.

Edit: Yeah... what he said.

shadow grinder

First Grade
apprently after skandalis tackled slater he was holding onto his legs...slater was kicking about and got skando in the head.

brook

First Grade
600 points seems about right

Honestly I think lolesi can consider himself very lucky, I don't recall boofs tackle so I can't comment on that one

innsaneink

Referee
I was at the game but only saw the tail end, which was a fuming Skando being held away from Slater by Kidwell, he finally gets away from Kidwell and Slater bolts....was very funny, seeing a grown man run from another on the field....

Skando was kicked in the head by Slater...hence the kicking charge,

Mr Saab

Referee
600 though is harsh.
Lolesi to get 125 only is a joke of massive proportions. Late and high. Hit a man not expecting to be hit. Cat act.

McLovin

Staff member
Ok then, that explains it. I was wondering why Skando wanted to kill Slater...

shadow grinder

First Grade
slater said it was an accident....i doubt he would mean to do something like that. (doesnt mean he shouldnt get suspended for doing it tho)

i agree with saab that lolesi is very lucky....that was a terrible hit.

fiamacho

Juniors
shadow grinder said:
slater said it was an accident....i doubt he would mean to do something like that. (doesnt mean he shouldnt get suspended for doing it tho)

i agree with saab that lolesi is very lucky....that was a terrible hit.

Slater again, mate when will it stop ... ha ha ha ...

Jesfery

Juniors
So presumably there is some video of it... Or can they make charges based on the "official's" reports?

shadow grinder

First Grade
Jesfery said:
So presumably there is some video of it... Or can they make charges based on the "official's" reports?

if there is video they havent shown it yet...unless they are keeping it for the judiciary night.

Jesfery

Juniors
nqboy said:
No-one charged over the Polglase spear tackle :shock:

To be honest, I didnt think there was much doing there. I couldn't believe the way Warren and Lozza were carrying on about it.

Bazal

Post Whore
Errr....out of interest, anyone know what Brett Delaney has been charged for?

Latest posts