What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Juniors v Bunnies

MKEB...

Staff member
Glad to see the "really big dude" from the "really big dude factory" score a try.

Micistm

Bench
Stoked for the young fellas, and that we finally have some silverware in the Clubs name!

Holy sh*t that Bunny winger has some pace though

Great win for the boys.

Problem is some of the best are moving on to other clubs, we will have to go back to the "big dude factory" to get some more.:crazy:

It all comes down to timing and must be hard for a club to time it right with contracts and who is coming through, as they may "have" potential, but it might fade or they may not develop as fast. Other clubs with opening will gobble them up, been happening for years in NZ league, now we just notice it a lot more as we see these young players weekly on TV now.

Coshie

Juniors
Grand%20Final%20008.jpg
20101004GrandFinal02

Coshie

Juniors
I am trying to upload a couple of photos i took of your young blokes at the end..hopfully it wont take long..

ozreece77

Juniors
I thought we got 2 pieces of silverware on Sunday.

Didnt we also receive the Club Championship trophy on Grand Final Day?

Latest posts