What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Poore

Pazza

First Grade
nearly the whole team is playing poorly, im not going to hold one player more accountable than the others.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
He's not alone in your forward pack at the moment. To say they are soft and lazy would be disrespectful to soft and lazy people everywhere.

Read far too much press over the off season and thought they'd just ride home on the back of Hayne.

Only round 3, but you've played 20 minutes of good football al year. This sh*t becomes a habit. Still, you have the quality to come good when you need to again. Just must be very frustrating for you all right now. They are not doing the Parra jersey the justice it deserves.

parrachilean31

Juniors
...You realise Shack played for like 10 minutes before suffering a horrible injury, right?

And you want to send Poore to Harold Matthews? Do you understand at all what that is?

Yeah I do no what that means he not showing the love for th jersey go watch th matts play they are playing with more emotion than poore.

hindy111

Post Whore
I agree, except I don't think he has even lost it? What are people expecting of him?

Hmm for what we signed him for? I was expecting a ball tearing front rower that would dominate 80% of other props and rip in and be aggresive.
Your right thou he deserves some time but he is averaging 5 mtrs per hit up at the moment and that isnt first grade material

watatank

Coach
He's a good player but he's unfit and out of form. Did he have an off season? I remember he didn't play against the Dragons in the trials...

He will go ok but he needs time. btw I don't think he will ever justify his 350K (or so) price tag unless he changes the way he plays. Still, he's young and he has time on his side.

For those defending Poore, please check the opening penalty against St George (putting immense pressure on the team from the outset) and then I think the first penalty against Moanly (inside the ten, in the second set of the afternoon) if memory serves me correctly. Niggly penalties, from someone who is "trying" to ascert themselves.

I doubt he is being paid to put pressure on the team? There are others on less than him, that are doing that well enough now, and were doing so early last year as well.

Maybe he needs to do a few rounds with Danny Green - someone to smack some life to the dead carcass...