What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kangaroo's selection after State of Origin. Your kangaroo's Team

Woody90

Juniors
Walsh shouldn’t even be in the picture this year. He needs to develop his game more.

I’d go Edwards. He and Ponga are the best fullbacks in the game currently (would have Turbo up there too if not broken) but Knights unlikely to make the finals and they don’t tend to pick players that have had an end of season break.

Knowing Mal’s dumb selections though from last year he’ll probably go for Teddy (still probably a better option than Walsh currently though).

Last edited:

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Anyone else think the Roos pack will get totally out muscled by the Kiwis ? And possibly Tonga ?

If Haas, Colins or Crichton get injured it's a very small pack.
Yeo is the best forward and defender in the sport, he Murray and Carrigan will be great too. It's a gun pack

That hack DCE won't be near the side so we'll be sweet.

gUt

Coach
1. Edwards
2. To'o
3. Chrichton
4. Hammer
5. Lomax
6. Luai
7. DCE
8. Haas
9. Hunt
10. Yeo
11. Cotter
12. Chrichton
13. Carrigan

14. Watson
15. Leniu
16. Barnett
17. Martin

kaynine

Juniors
Edwards deserves that 1 spot, he has done alot more than walsh will ever do in his career, he doesn't need to prove himself any further.

Anyone who says Walsh should be picked over Edwards is a few cents short of a dollar, pull your fkn head in

gUt

Coach
I was picking from the SOO lot, Cleary obviously walks in if fit

Can't realistically see DCE and Luai gelling on the field

chrisD

Coach
1. Edwards
2. Turbo?
3. Best
4. Mitchell
5. Lomax
6. Munster (Moses unfit)
7. Cleary
8. Haas
9. Grant
10. Carrigan
11. Martin
12. Crichton
13. Murray

14. Hunt (Got to be someone better I can't think of. If Moses was fit this would be a good Munster role)
15. Yeo
16. Collins
17. Barnett

blue bags

First Grade
Rockstar Walsh fullback
Eddie Edwards winger. He played winger for kangaroo's before
Critter Crighton centre
Lats Latrell centre
Hammer time fins up winger
Munster 5.8
Cleary half

Rockstar Walsh fullback
Eddie Edwards winger. He played winger for kangaroo's before
Critter Crighton centre
Lats Latrell centre
Hammer time fins up winger
Munster 5.8
Cleary half

Yep Edwards played wing for the Kangaroos before...and we uh....smashed you?

Crichton plays for Samoa.

taste2taste

Juniors
Who ever the Roos select I'm picking them to win the Pacific Championship easily.

The Kiwis were foolish to let Madge go. If he was still coaching the Kiwis could win, but now will struggle to beat Tonga.

JJ

Immortal
Walsh is more dangerous I don’t disagree but you still choose ignore all the other facets like defence, positioning, organising the line, repeat efforts and metres.
I’m not saying Edwards should be the utility or squad player, I’m saying straight up he’s a better all round fullback than Reece Walsh.
And it’s not particularly close

Latest posts