What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keating/Kingston

Bazal

Post Whore
Ossie should have a say as well tbh...he is the CEO after all. Sure, Ando should have the ultimate say, but the CEO of the club should be able to air his views on players he would or wouldn't like at the club IMO

Stagger eel

Staff member
Well that's great news about Auremi, but the point still stands and you haven't answered it tbh.

As for Tim Smith...I don't care if it's him, Green, Head, or one of the other back ups mentioned, I just want a back up half who can play attacking footy. If the club decides that that player is Tim Smith, or someone else, I'm happy with it. I just think it's unfair to throw a player of Smith's ability on the scrap heap because of what may or may not happen with an operation that has a very high success rate when you don't apply the same discourtesy to others.

first of all I would definitely support the kid if he wore our jersey again, my gripe is that we should be looking at other options before him as for the scrap heap comment? it would be just a big a tragedy if Gulavauo, Lowrie, Robson, kinga and Lats can't find a club for next season also...

it goes with the territory..

lucablight

First Grade
We re-signed Matt Keating before Kingston had played a game of first grade. I wonder if Kingston had played earlier in the season if this would have been the case.

Parraren

Bench
In a perfect world it would be nice to have Kingston, Robson & Galavao around for next season.

Hell, i've even developed an appreciation for Toooood over the past month.

Full credit to Ando for getting the best out of this bunch.

Eels Dude

Coach
Kingston yes, he's served his purpose as a flashy quick hooker coming off the bench but I MK may be better off starting still. Robbo for backup, but still think KK and Mortimor should be the halves pairing next yr. It may be doable as Robson isn't even in our top 25 for this season.

Blue Bagger 66

Juniors
If last night was eveidence of why Kingston deserves a spot in Parra's top 25 then I'm at a loss as to why. Behind the 2010 forward pack I think he'll slay em...

TheRam

Coach
I also thought that last night's game was one of the best that I have seen from M Keating too. In attact and in his passing, which I have been very critical about thus far. Lets see if he can maintain it.

Kingston would be a very good re-signing i think we could get him for less than $80,000 too and should do so pronto.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I agree, I think he could play off the bench as a utility or back rower even

I prefer him to Tood

caylo

Bench
it obviously depends if we can afford him or not aswell... 80K may not be enough to keep him at the club but I hope it is

Latest posts