What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keeping Count of RLWC tickets purchased

Mate unfortunately I only have access to NRL games at the moment with Insight. As the World Cup approaches and my role changes hopefully I'll get access again.

Anyway what I know.

Aus v NZ - Over 6,000
Aus v Eng - Over 8,000
Final - Over 25,000

I've been told NZ v Eng at EnergyAustralia has been one of the big sellers, but not sure where that puts it in the scheme of things.

I'll try and chase up some more accurate figures...

not bad those figures, 8000 sold for the opener in sydney is fantastic this far out and given the number of members that will show up.

8000 for melbourne again is very solid.

got any idea for origin in sydney?

Matterhorn

Juniors
Just bought 4 tickets to ireland v somoa.

i got 4 tickets in the top bay half way line on the opposite side to tunnel at parra stadium. The best upper level on the players entrance was on the quarter line.

Maybe they are starting to sell.

Well I got Pax 167 - 170. Surely more than this have been sold?

Any idea how sales are coming along for the final?

I think the RLIF/ARL should be constantly drip feeding the media that the final is nearly sold out. The moment that happens I think interest will really build for the other games as people fret about missing out.

Ari Gold

Bench
a reserve licensed Alloc. Exhausted b reserve licensed Single seats only c reserve licensed Available b reserve unlicensed Single seats only c reserve unlicensed Single seats only

That's the ticket availability for the final, only the sh*t seats are left.

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
a reserve licensed Alloc. Exhausted b reserve licensed Single seats only c reserve licensed Available b reserve unlicensed Single seats only c reserve unlicensed Single seats only

There are no sh*t seats at lang park

mtngry

Juniors
My old High school is taking an excursion to see the Game at Newcastle.
1 and a half bus loads so far.

Yeah I did that myself recently. Where would that put us? over 30k?

I think the ARL should make an announcement that tickets are 'selling fast'...nothing like some hype/fear of missing out to drive sales.

Hindyscrack

Bench
I've sat in the very back row at Suncorp Stadium (half way though)... Although you cant hear the players yelling and crunches of tackles, you can watch the game unfold and often have a birds eye view of what is going to happen before it unfolds (or what areas the players should be targeting).

NK Arsenal

Juniors
there has been an ad up here in newy going for about a week advertising the england v nz game so i expect some good ticket sales

i will buy my tix soon but newcastle united jets season ticket and Ps test comes first :)

jim_57

Staff member
I was just checking the Ticketek sire and the best tickets I could get foir the final were Aisle 738, 63 rows back, aisle 738 is right in the top corner. Seems to me to be very close to sell out, I would guess only about 10,000 seats left, maybe even 5000.

Glad I got mine early, great tickets too, right in the middle.

Got my tickets to Ireland v Tonga in the mail today. The highest pax no. is as follows. Don't read it if you're already suffering depression