What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keeping Count of RLWC tickets purchased

NK Arsenal

Juniors
210 isn't much (obviously) but it will be a sell out. has there been much promotion of these matches in sydney and more importantly parra?

Chook Norris

First Grade
210 isn't much (obviously) but it will be a sell out. has there been much promotion of these matches in sydney and more importantly parra?

sorry to disappoint you .. but i highly doubt that this game will sell out... it'll be lucky to break through 10,000

yes there has been promotion of the WC, but very little, no promotion of matches such as these though

NK Arsenal

Juniors
well up here in newy, there has been constant advertising for the kiwis-england game

Why would you be surprised? For a low-profile match, you'd expect only few tickets to be pre-sold 3 months before the event...

I suspect quite a few Parramatta supporters will be at this one once Feleti Mateo is confirmed in the Tongan line-up.

jim_57

Staff member
I checked the SFQ just before and get this, I got the option of section 5 (in between 40 and 50) row 2!

Pitty I already have tickets that aren't as good! don't ask me why :x

Coastbloke

Bench
NBN have fairly regular ads for the Scotland vs Fiji @ Bluetongue match...

What they need - in particular the Central Coast - is a full page ad in the Advocate or Sun Weekly and chat about it by Vic and Lisa on Star and Paddy and Ciel on 2GO/SEA

ferntree footy

Juniors
Got my tickets for the Aus vs Eng game in my town tonight. What is the PA number? I'm not sure what it is but the number on the back of the barcode part of the ticket is sequential (11402 to 11405) but then 11406 is on the other bit that isn't a ticket that has my ticketek account number, so maybe that's got nothing to do with PAX...

Got my tickets for the Aus vs Eng game in my town tonight. What is the PA number? I'm not sure what it is but the number on the back of the barcode part of the ticket is sequential (11402 to 11405) but then 11406 is on the other bit that isn't a ticket that has my ticketek account number, so maybe that's got nothing to do with PAX...

try on the back of the ticket.

mind read 6081 - 6082 but one of those is the receipt.

jim_57

Staff member

I don't think ticketmaster tickets have PAX numbers, mine don't.

ferntree footy

Juniors
try on the back of the ticket.

mind read 6081 - 6082 but one of those is the receipt.

yeah, on the back of the tickets in dot matirx style 11402 to 11406, but that's 5 numbers and I only bought 4 tickets. I did get category 1 tickets and they are in row j on the corner of the dome so 11,000 doesn't sound ike it's far off the mark.

yeah, on the back of the tickets in dot matirx style 11402 to 11406, but that's 5 numbers and I only bought 4 tickets. I did get category 1 tickets and they are in row j on the corner of the dome so 11,000 doesn't sound ike it's far off the mark.

similar to mine, Cat 1, including the receipt.

it looks like theyve sold around 4000 more than the time i bought them

i think that game had sold around 8000 from memory

JasonE

Bench
I just bought 4 Cat A tix, Am looking forward to a big game.. even without SBW

NZ won the 2005 Tri Nations without SBW and took the final to extra time in 2006 also without him. I am sure the Kiwis will put together a very strong squad.

He was going to play for Samoa anyway.

hutch

First Grade
NZ won the 2005 Tri Nations without SBW and took the final to extra time in 2006 also without him. I am sure the Kiwis will put together a very strong squad.

He was going to play for Samoa anyway.

no he wasnt, he wasnt allowed to.

it is still a massive blow to nz, im sure they will put a competitive side together still, but without sbw and pritchard they are missing a huge amount of strike power.

Coastbloke

Bench
If you ask me, SBW was always going to be a injury worry anyway...

Pritchard will be a loss, but I think Mannering, Eastwood and Kidwell, will be a good start for the backrow list....

Copa

Bench
I bought scot v fiji tickets last year... pax no. were 9 to 12...

I've just been sent new tickets because of the change in ko time... pax no.s are 277 to 280.

Hardly any have been sold at all it seems. I'll have a heap of space to strecth out.

Latest posts