What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keeping Count of RLWC tickets purchased

jamesgould

Juniors
Just got my tickets to the final, cannot wait!

Will get the Sydney semi tickets later, not expecting them to go too quickly.

anyone that has bought tix lately for the final can you provide the Pax no for your tickets to get an idea of where we are at for sales?

mine says 116
:)

and if people can provide Pax nos for games as they buy tix, we can keep the sales updated

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
International RL said:
Discuss. I'm currently in the USA - so I'm missing all of this.

Caught the end of it just before the Sunday footy show started, but it was def talking up the RLWC.

Haven't seen it since, but that's my fault as I only watch FTA when there is a RL related program on.

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
dallymessenger said:
anyone that has bought tix lately for the final can you provide the Pax no for your tickets to get an idea of where we are at for sales?

mine says 116
:)

and if people can provide Pax nos for games as they buy tix, we can keep the sales updated

13015 for the final but I got that about 4 weeks ago.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Just got mine for the Brisbane semi, they had been sent to the wrong address. I've got more on the way so hopefully the Post don't have the same problems with them.

PAX is in the 2130's but I've heard it's not a great way to determine crowd numbers. :?

Coastbloke

Bench
ParraEelsNRL said:
Caught the end of it just before the Sunday footy show started, but it was def talking up the RLWC.

Haven't seen it since, but that's my fault as I only watch FTA when there is a RL related program on.

Were you watching WIN..??

I recorded Footy Show the The Roast on NBN. I didn't get time to watch it, but I saw this post on the ad and had a quick look at the tape. There was a ad break between WWOS then the end of WWOS and the start of the FS, but no RLWC ad..

This was NBN..

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Coastbloke said:
Were you watching WIN..??

I recorded Footy Show the The Roast on NBN. I didn't get time to watch it, but I saw this post on the ad and had a quick look at the tape. There was a ad break between WWOS then the end of WWOS and the start of the FS, but no RLWC ad..

This was NBN..

Yeah WIN, ad just before the footy show started.

Coastbloke

Bench
Some guy on the TRL forums reckons there were only single tix left for Category A in the NZ vs England game at EAS...

As he said, maybe they are being held over for tour groups, but it sounds promising...

JasonE

Bench
Tickets for the Australia v England game at Telstra Dome finally arrived today.

I've no idea how sales are going though.

Cheezel

Juniors
Just had a look on the ticketek website and it looks like A is sold, B has single seats and C has seats only available in the nose bleed areas

So maybe the RLWC ad has helped move more tickets. They really need to sell this out within the next two months. This would be a good win for RLWC publicity machine and might push along ticket sales to other games.

They need to also push the opening game in Sydney with AUS V NZ. This must be a packed house come game time.

Matterhorn

Juniors
Just bought 4 tickets to ireland v somoa.

i got 4 tickets in the top bay half way line on the opposite side to tunnel at parra stadium. The best upper level on the players entrance was on the quarter line.

Maybe they are starting to sell.

Just bought 4 tickets to ireland v somoa.

i got 4 tickets in the top bay half way line on the opposite side to tunnel at parra stadium. The best upper level on the players entrance was on the quarter line.

Maybe they are starting to sell.

thats sounds promising.

ive got tix to both games at parra stad

NK Arsenal

Juniors
I'm gonna be buying my tix to the England v NZ match at EAS in the next few weeks I hope.

May go to the Semi at the SFS too.

The quicker they are selling, the quicker I will get my tix.

I'm gonna be buying my tix to the England v NZ match at EAS in the next few weeks I hope.

May go to the Semi at the SFS too.

The quicker they are selling, the quicker I will get my tix.

give us Pax nos when you get them if you can as no one else seems to be giving them, or any updates.

interesting to see what the pax is for the semi at the sfs

yakstorm

First Grade
Any updates on sales lads?

Yak?

Mate unfortunately I only have access to NRL games at the moment with Insight. As the World Cup approaches and my role changes hopefully I'll get access again.

Anyway what I know.

Aus v NZ - Over 6,000
Aus v Eng - Over 8,000
Final - Over 25,000

I've been told NZ v Eng at EnergyAustralia has been one of the big sellers, but not sure where that puts it in the scheme of things.

I'll try and chase up some more accurate figures...

Latest posts