What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keeping Count of RLWC tickets purchased

ali

Bench
I've been checking the best available tickets daily, and the category B gap on the TV side is shrinking quite quickly. I think there will be a few gaps in the category A seats in the upper reaches. However B and C should go close to selling out I'd think.

pcpp

Juniors
I'd like to see a real push by the Sydney media to ensure it sells out.

It worked for the Centenary Test where it was essentially a "name and shame" - they expected 20,000 then and got 35,000.

Last edited:

Coastbloke

Bench
Cat A for Family of four is $185 for opener st SFS - I'm sure that is what I paid..

What was the Cat A price for a family for SOO or the GF..

I know some on here think it's unfair, but mmy firm belief is this should have been sold out about when the Final at Suncorp was...

I truly believe if a professional like John O'Niell was running this not a ticket would be available..

NK Arsenal

Juniors
just bought PAx 36207 and 208, Category B Bay 40, Row CC

bring it on!

Great news

I'd be happy now if no more tickets went on sale now, as 36k would be a great crowd.

But that's not gonna happen, and we're gonna get 40k+

International RL dead? I don't think so!

:D

brendothejet

First Grade
just having a look on ticketek.

Tried to buy 4 best available seats and got bay 47 which is up on the top of the eastern stand good sign.

Also had a look at bay 40 where im sitting.

totally gay seats lol

ali

Bench
just having a look on ticketek.

Tried to buy 4 best available seats and got bay 47 which is up on the top of the eastern stand good sign.

Also had a look at bay 40 where im sitting.

totally gay seats lol

I've been getting bay 40 tossed up by ticketek for about 3 days now. I think we're going to need the walkups to fill bay 41.

Category C is now giving me Bay 68, which is in the bottom right corner of the top deck of the members stand.

Coastbloke

Bench
It's sounding better..

One media report said they were hoping for 30,000 on Sunday. I think we can expect that to be surpassed and excellent bloody news that is...!!

Still 5 days to go....

Come on Sydney (and the world) we can fill it up...!!

PaulyTom

Juniors
Great News guys

Just purchased my tickets and we are up to 39474 . Almost at 40 000 and we are 5 days away.

Lets show those freakn Journalists that we love our game.

Should be a great clash.

yakstorm

First Grade
Unfortunately I don't have updates for all games, but I've posted the latest I know for them.

Australia v NZ - 34,000
Tonga v Ireland - 5,000
Samoa v Tonga - 6,000
Fiji v France - 4,800
Scotland v Fiji - 5,100
Australia v England 32,000

Semi-final Qualifier Pool - 9,400
Semi Final (Sydney) - 11,000

Note that most of these figures are a few days old, so they should be a bit higher now. Overall its not looking too bad.