What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keeping Count of RLWC tickets purchased

Radioactive Man

Juniors
Unfortunately I don't have updates for all games, but I've posted the latest I know for them.

Australia v NZ - 34,000
Tonga v Ireland - 5,000
Samoa v Tonga - 6,000
Fiji v France - 4,800
Scotland v Fiji - 5,100
Australia v England 32,000

Semi-final Qualifier Pool - 9,400
Semi Final (Sydney) - 11,000

Note that most of these figures are a few days old, so they should be a bit higher now. Overall its not looking too bad.

Thats not to bad, the Aus V Eng is great. Hopefully the Pool 2 and 3 games can get at least 10 K.

I'm a bit worried about some of the pool matches this weekend...

Scotland v France for example.

Looking good for Aus v NZ though. Come on sell out.

Any idea for the Eng v Png clash?

Radioactive Man

Juniors
I'm a bit worried about some of the pool matches this weekend...

Scotland v France for example.

Looking good for Aus v NZ though. Come on sell out.

Any idea for the Eng v Png clash?

Heard somewhere that ENG v PNG was heading for 20 K ? Thats pretty close for capacity up there i thinks. Some free tickets might have to be in order for Scotland V France though..

brendothejet

First Grade
Yeah hopefully a bit of press in Canberra over the week, a good promotion and some nice weather will draw the fans out.

I'm a bit worried about the two pool B/C games this weekend too (inc. Tonga/Ireland). The others have plenty of time to pick up but 5k for Monday night is a concern and I doubt Canberra will have sold much more for Sunday. We really need to get 10k for these games. At least with the Canberra game being out of Sydney it might get some decent local press.

yakstorm

First Grade
Canberra, whilst I haven't seen the actual sales figures yet, I'm quietly confident of 10K+. A lot of promotions have been done through the NMA, various Public servant groups, plus with the sponsors, most have bases in Canberra, so it should be reasonably well represented.

brendothejet

First Grade
i must admit i check this thread regularly...lol

Its just nice to see that tickets are moving. Whilst the figures arent amazingly acurate, when everyone pieces together there knowledge it does give a good overview of the situation.

MOOOORREEE PAAAXXXX!!!

lol

mate just bought 2 for opening 39500 and 501

nyx

Juniors
I just bought 7 tickets to the Tonga v Samoa game. Looking forward to it!

I reckon it will be one of the games of the tournament

PAX started at 4520

Copa

Bench
Canberra, whilst I haven't seen the actual sales figures yet, I'm quietly confident of 10K+. A lot of promotions have been done through the NMA, various Public servant groups, plus with the sponsors, most have bases in Canberra, so it should be reasonably well represented.
Lots of promotion here in Canberra ... both on the radio and in the papers..

Haven't seen anything at all via a public service group.. and I'm in a large department.

brendothejet

First Grade
wollongong will get a decent crowd.

Hill tickets are only 10 bucks so expect a lot of people to just rock up and buy one of them. I know i will be. Stick ticketekss booking fees up their ass...

brendothejet

First Grade
England v PNG - 97
Scotland v France - 58
Australia v NZ - 594
Tonga v Ireland - 15
Repechage Winner v Tonga - 22
Fiji v France - 53
New Zealand v PNG - 98
Scotland v Fiji - 19
Ireland v Repechage Winner - 7
England v NZ - 116
Pool (3-2) v (3-3) - 22
PNG v Australia - 191
Semi-final Qualifier Pool (1-2) v (1-3) - 124
Semi Final (Brisbane) - 988
Semi Final (Sydney) - 229
FINAL – 3,806

Anyone remember the start of this thread???

Ahhhhhhh... :)