What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keeping Count of RLWC tickets purchased

yakstorm

First Grade
Unfortunately I can't get near the ticket numbers at the moment guys.... its sponsor entitlement time, so all those tickets are being printed and distributed at the moment, once thats all done, I'll be able to get a rough idea of how many tickets have been allocated.

ali

Bench
Just had a look on Ticketek. I'd suggest if anyone was thinking of buying tickets in category C for the opening ceremony, you hurry up and get them.

StormChaser

First Grade
Mate, your friend is right in the fact that PAX numbers are not based upon the number of tickets sold. They are an identifier number for the relevant barcode of a ticket that has been printed.

BUT they do start from zero and proceed up in logical order, meaning if say 10,000 tickets have been sold, and no comps have been produced the next PAX number will most likely be 10,001 give or take a few because it also included fault/incorrect tickets that have been produced.

They will provide a pretty good guide on how many tickets have been allocated for a game.

Wrong. It depends on what paxkey is used so the original number that it starts from is random and is often not 0. Each master event has a paxkey that the whole event is based on, and it creates from that all the folliowing barcodes in the event. unless you are a programmer for Softix, whatever general knowledge you have about barcodes is just that. General. [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

parrawentyfan

Juniors
For those who are interested in the PAX numbers. I purchased 3 tickets for France v Scotland about 2 months ago and the PAX numbers were 397,398 and 399. Bought 1 yesterday in the same bay and the PAX was 4809.

brendothejet

First Grade
i need more PAX numbers man....give me a hit!

lol

i'm buying some tickets tonight. let you guys know some PAX. lol

ali

Bench
Just had a look on Ticketek. I'd suggest if anyone was thinking of buying tickets in category C for the opening ceremony, you hurry up and get them.

Well the cheap seats are selling quickly. I've now been offered bay 1, row z. Yesterday was bay 20, row U. So it looks like it's only the worst bays available behind the sticks.

ledzep

Bench
Can't go to the SFS semi cause I've got a bloody uni exam the next morning :x:crazy:
Have had tickets to the opening ceremony and final for months
Been meaning to get tickets to Fiji v. France and a couple of other games for ages as well, should get round to it tomorrow

Calixte

First Grade
Tickets to Brisbane semi and Final now confirmed.

Finalising group for PNG v NZ at Skilled as well.

Maybe more in Sydney? Fingers crossed.

The anticipation is building...

thommo4pm

Coach
hope your not flying QANTAS....im gonna drive to penrith for the Tonga V Samoa clash

I can tell you, this game is going to get quite a big walk up crowd.
Not sure of the ticket numbers sold for this game as yet, but I do know a hell of a lot of people who are planning on going who haven't bought tickets for it as yet.
Also out here at penrith we have a big population of people with Islander heritage.

yakstorm

First Grade
Okay latest I've heard on the opening ceremony, around 34K worth of tickets have now been allocated to this match.

So are have already moved more tickets than what was sold for the 2006 Tri-Nations final at the same venue.

Simo

First Grade
Okay latest I've heard on the opening ceremony, around 34K worth of tickets have now been allocated to this match.

So are have already moved more tickets than what was sold for the 2006 Tri-Nations final at the same venue.

And 3 of those are mine :cool:

Cheers for the info Yak

yakstorm

First Grade
And 3 of those are mine :cool:

Cheers for the info Yak

Good man! I'm taking 10 to the match, should be a great atmosphere at the ground if sales continue like they have. If we can get around the 40K mark, that will look fantastic on TV and start the whole tournament perfectly.

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
5 tix to the Openning Ceremony (in the middle of exams, I'm going to regret this :lol:)
2 to NZ v PNG
2 to LP Semi
2 to Final

Latest posts