What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keeping Count of RLWC tickets purchased

roopy

Referee
mark2 said:
Anymore updates Yakstorm? I`ve become addicted!!
I find myself wanting to buy tickets, even though i am a last minute ticket buyer usually, just to boost numbers sold.

ali

Bench
I am the same. It's a bit of a catch 22, as i want to buy to boost the figures and stimulate demand. But I also want to go with a large group of mates, and it's hard to organise that so far in advance.

Anyway, one of my mates has started organsising it, and hopefully will book for the two Sydney games soon.

taipan

Referee
Anygone got an update on how the tickets are moving,staying still or gone into hibernation?

skeckter

Juniors
how come no more updates yakstorm... really looked forward to my daily tot up. was really starting to get a positive feel about this world cup from your posts. :(

brooksy19

Bench
anyone recieved their tickets in the mail ? i havent.. getting a bit worried, i ordered over a month back.

brooksy19 said:
anyone recieved their tickets in the mail ? i havent.. getting a bit worried, i ordered over a month back.
Tickets aren't being sent out till March, so don't worry. If you haven't got them by April, then you can start to worry.

Coastbloke

Bench
We probaly have to be realistic here and realise that the season is well and truly over and there will be no significant movement for the next several months...

We had a short burst and there is now recognition there is a World Cup on the way..

I think that once the season proper starts again, there will be a renewed resurgence and sales will start to improve again...

The Cricket, Tennis and G-ay league will dominate until end of January at least.

After that, it's our our territory, and I think we'll all be doing our darndest to remind every one that there is a 2008 Rugby League World Cup....!!

yakstorm

First Grade
dimitri said:
i agree

where are you yak?

can we please have an update?

Won't be able to give an update till early next year guys, sorry out of the office and my access to the Ticketek stuff remotely is broken...

If I get it before hand I'll let you know.

taipan

Referee
yakstorm said:
Won't be able to give an update till early next year guys, sorry out of the office and my access to the Ticketek stuff remotely is broken...

Waiting,waiting,looking.hoping,expecting ,my festive season is not complete until ticket updates are forthcoming.;-)
Yakkers we are counting on you.:thumn

Hindyscrack

Bench
yakstorm said:

Insight is a remote program anyway?

Hindyscrack

Bench
That sucks... Stop entering the wrong password!

I did the same thing but just got my account managers assitant to reset my password, took 30 seconds.