What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kelly Clarkson announced as NRL Grand Final pre match entertainment

broncos2010

Juniors
That time of year again.

Do we know which band is playing ?

Also I have been to last 4 in a row can they please change it up a bit the helicopter coming and dropping off the trophey is getting so old now.:oops::oops:

Sleep

Juniors
DJ ClintDawg.

But in all seriousness, the NRL will go all out and get some band like The Veronicas or that chick's band from Neighbours.

Ulysseus

Bench
Stevie Nicks covering songs made famous by Slayer.

Instead of the trophy being dropped off by chopper it will be shot out of an extreme slus vagina.
Hope that is better.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Probably why it hasn't sold out yet, people are waiting to hear who the warm up is before they decide if to go or not!

Silent Knight

First Grade
Instead of going with the helicopter routine, they're going to have Mr T drive/crash his way into ANZ Stadium with an M1 Abrams tank, pull out the NRL trophy and toss it at David Gallop's head.

Mr T's going to say "you're not a CEO...you're pathetic" followed by "I catch you talking down the NRL TV rights again, you're going to meet my friend pain" and "David Gallop...get some nuts ARRRGGGHHH" before he proceeds to drive off through the NRL change room hallway sending trainers, security guards and cheergirls diving for cover.