What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kelly Clarkson announced as NRL Grand Final pre match entertainment

dogslife

Coach
I for one wouldn't mind belting out "I want to get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus, I want to feel his salvation all over my face"

faith1-2010-04.jpg

broncos2010

Juniors
very disappointing 2 weeks to go and nothing is official yet.

I guess we will see the same old where the trophy gets brought in to stadium by same old helicopter :o:o

Silent Knight

First Grade

I guess we will see the same old where the trophy gets brought in to stadium by same old helicopter :o:o

Nope. I still stand by my belief that Mr T will crash his way into ANZ Stadium with an Abrams tank and deliver a harsh lesson to one David Gallop...

mill_snickers_mrt.jpg

"I catch you talking down to Storm fans again and you're gonna meet my friend PAIN!"

juro

Bench
Stuff having Bon Jovi sing "This is our house", they should get Hi-5 to sing "There's a party at our house"!

nqcowboy87

Bench
Nope. I still stand by my belief that Mr T will crash his way into ANZ Stadium with an Abrams tank and deliver a harsh lesson to one David Gallop...

mill_snickers_mrt.jpg

"I catch you talking down to Storm fans again and you're gonna meet my friend PAIN!"

as long as theres free snickers bars im cool with that

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

When has GF entertainment ever been announced any sooner than the Preliminary Final week?

It's ultimately not that important tbh.

Latest posts