What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kelly Clarkson announced as NRL Grand Final pre match entertainment

Hutty1986

Immortal
I hope it's John Williamson. Imagine if he sang True Blue or Old Man Emu, fans would lose their sh*t

Quietest moment I have ever experienced at a Grand Final live when those guys came on. No-one cared at all, there was more noise during Billy Idol's 5 minutes of nothing!

Loudstrat

Coach
god can have something not rock for once. Far out just screaming.

Not rock? F*ck off and watch lawn bowls then you blouse. 80 minutes of athletes colliding at 7g's HAS to be preceeded with something earth shattering. What do you want? That Jack kid singing "Danny Boy"? Some yank with broken fingers and a padlock around his neck?

Alice will be in the country. He was originally only doing the soundwave shows, but since Van Halen pulled out, he's staying to do a tour. I reckon he would only have stayed if he had a big $ gig like the NRL.

Gven the NRL's continued failure to have Maiden or Motorhead at the GF, and the great RJD's death means no decent Sabbath line up will happen (Ozzy would never get through customs), I guess it would have to be Cooper.

That all said, I'll put the house on it being Cold Chisel.

thorson1987

Coach
Jimmy barnes has said that he would pay the NRL to get him and Tina turner doing simply the best again.

But I'm cool with Alice Cooper if it is him. As long as he does Schools Out.

nqcowboy87

Bench
Alice will be in the country. He was originally only doing the soundwave shows, but since Van Halen pulled out, he's staying to do a tour. I reckon he would only have stayed if he had a big $ gig like the NRL.

we could have had van halen!!!!!

if youll exscuse me im gonna go cry bitter tears of dissapointment

Loudstrat

Coach
Yes I know. Eddie alone doing Eruption would be better than a billion rappers and their inability to spell, create a tune, dress normally, or realising that they are outside and not in the f*cking house!!!!!

Latest posts