What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kevin Locke Rumor

Card Shark

Immortal
According to Locke's agent in an article the other day, the Warriors told him he won't be granted a release for 2014.

There was also an article less than a week ago saying the Warriors were giving him 2 weeks to find a new club or forget about a release.

Who knows? If it happens, it happens.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Mills Sucks & he will never realise his potential.
Shame, because he has heaps.
Its not the Sharks job to pay him big bux & wait for him to change his attitude & become consistent.
Can we merge Mills & Chad.?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Agreed. But wont ever happen again Newms. Not unless the Shire gets some kid that used to play in the WEstern Sydney /Parra/ Campbelltown leagues then relocates back to the Shire at age 16.

webShark

Agreed. But wont ever happen again Newms. Not unless the Shire gets some kid that used to play in the WEstern Sydney /Parra/ Campbelltown leagues then relocates back to the Shire at age 16.

Why don't we simply recruit direct from Western Sydney/Parra/Campbeltown comps? Worked with Gall.
Whatever us fans think , our success rate with locals is useless. Last ones from memory were Galloway and Williams. Even the Eastern Suburbs 5 team comp produces as much as us. Lichaa has to be the local break through.

Special K

Coach
For all the parra kids we have bought over the years the only one who has worked is Gal. The ROI on panthers kids would probably be the same unless you include Lewie and Gordon..

fizman

Bench
I am going to pull out the crystal ball on Mills. If he is a regular starter next season in the Broncos line up he will become a NSW Origin player within the next few years.

He will be Chris Johns Mk2.

newman

First Grade
I am going to pull out the crystal ball on Mills. If he is a regular starter next season in the Broncos line up he will become a NSW Origin player within the next few years.

He will be Chris Johns Mk2.

Are you predicting that all players in the NRL are struck down with the Ebola virus and only Broncos contracted players can be selected for NSW? Because that's the only way Mills, the incredible hack, will ever play origin.

DeeJ

Bench
Mills a Bronco

LINK

1 year deal.

Brisbane fan here. What is Mills like as a player, besides not being origin material. I was moderately excited at first because I had confused him for the other blonde Stapleton, who is fast and strong but has poor hands.