What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kevin proctor

pinkmoon

Juniors
whew! that was a relief. I was worried the club were about to waste 700k worth of salary cap space on a pretty good backrower, when we need a really good front rower.

pinkmoon

Juniors
Off topic but Willie Tonga has been left out of the Eels squad this week . Maybe some substance to the rumour of him to Dragons after all . OR he's just injured as reported.

the only thing worse than signing Willie Tonga, would be to sign his brother Esi.

bottle

Coach
Stories surfacing that he has back flipped already and is staying put in Melbourne.
No mention of boats.

GT0007

Juniors
Dragons have pulled out of the race for Proctor they will concentrate on Tariq and also get Ashton in a package deal.

Might even see Korbin if the Knights have to shed players to.

I'd be happy with Korbin and Tariq but Ashton would be too much as we can't afford 3 players gving away penalties all year though Tariq and Korbin would most likely spend some time suspended. At least we wouldn't get called soft lol

GT0007

Juniors
Hey possm,

Your spot on with that essay you wrote but I would keep Leeson Ah Mau and Kyle Stanley, trust they will go good with Benji there these days, But please don't put That O'Brien dude anywhere near the firs grade team, he is a big softy and we are already well stocked in that department..

Never mind chasing Procter, Put the money in Front of Kasiano or Matulino and they will take it, $700 will get you Matulino or Kas and keep Fonua-Blake here, a great combo I think would put the Dragons Pack at the Front.

Matalino is signed for the Warriors next year but he's on my wishlist, Kasiano would be of better value than Proctor especially if we get Tariq. O'Brien has been improving though I'm not sure if he's be ready for NRL and isnt signed with the Dragons in any case

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
What rumour?
The one you just started?
Lol.

Quote:
The Oracle ‏@BigOtrivia 2h

Surely Peter Doust has to go. The Dragons recruitment is the worst in the NRL. Apparently they are now chasing Willie Tonga . Mercy

Hien Le ‏@HeinekenLe 4h

Hearing Willie Tonga is off to Dragons. As long as he finds a home to play the sport he loves a bit longer

kenny hedges ‏@aflswansyd 4h
@RLW_Mole willie tonga to dragons before June 30 ?
Expand

Nesian Rep League ‏@NesianRepNRL May 23
Reni Maitua, Willie Tonga & Sonny Bill Williams were living together in 2004 whilst playing for the Bulldogs.IDKT #NRL #NRLCBYSYD

Top Tweet
News Talk 2UE 954 ‏@NewsTalk2UE 4h

THE #WHISPER 1/2: A listener tells us #Eels centre Willie Tonga will join the #Dragons before the June 30 deadline @tonga_willie

bottle

Coach
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(breath)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Where would he play Wizard?

God knows , he can polish Mary's head for all I care . Was just yesterday's rumour and then today after no reports of an injury after playing you guys and the bye last weekend all of a sudden he's injured and left out of the squad .

And ... We are having cap issues and can't bring certain young blokes through .

smi962

First Grade
Tonga, lol, we are always interested in quality players. There is not going to be any cap space left for any quality forwards, the way it is going.

jenninga

First Grade
Haha ok buddy. We'll see who knows jack shit. Always amazes me how many f**k wits their are on here. You included. This is a forum. People do actually have good contacts (that can't be named). Of course you can believe what you like... But being a complete tosser about it is just stupid. Pull your head in.

As I said.

Kuro

Juniors
Haha ok buddy. We'll see who knows jack shit. Always amazes me how many f**k wits their are on here. You included. This is a forum. People do actually have good contacts (that can't be named). Of course you can believe what you like... But being a complete tosser about it is just stupid. Pull your head in.

Kyle Stanley to start.

Absolute certainty.

Latest posts