What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kidderminster Harriers supporters!

CC36

Juniors
OIY chile :p

the 36 was my age when I first registered, LOL :oops: not quite right now though.
*braces for further chile comments*

And can certainly understand the being on tenterhooks following relegation. :)

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
CC36, its good to have you on this thread: I do hope you stick around for this season !
She may even grow a soft spot for the mighty Harriers.....better start on the knitting CC36 cause Mrsnostalgia has a few years ahead of you on the scarves :p

nostalgia

Juniors
Mrs nostalgia is actively engaged with knitting a full-scale replica of Aggborough Stadium. Its going to be my "surprise" 65th birthday present for 2025 :roll:

nostalgia

Juniors
Chaps, I'd like to recommend this site www.footballconference.co.uk .

If you click on the "Video" tab and then click on the link to Kiddy Harriers you'll be able to watch highlights of our games, and its all for FREE and you don't have to register. As an added bonus they will be showing a whole Harriers game live on Friday 2 September.

Oh yes, the usual warning: Other Conference Clubs Are also Available :roll:

nostalgia

Juniors
OK, not the best start to a season: Saturday's draw at Scarborough (Scarborough got an equaliser in injury-time :cry: ) means we've had 1 Win, 1 Draw amd 1 Loss.

But this IS our season ;-) .

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
Chaps, I'd like to recommend this site www.footballconference.co.uk .

If you click on the "Video" tab and then click on the link to Kiddy Harriers you'll be able to watch highlights of our games, and its all for FREE and you don't have to register. As an added bonus they will be showing a whole Harriers game live on Friday 2 September.

Oh yes, the usual warning: Other Conference Clubs Are also Available :roll:
Hey nostalgia, that's fantastic....thanks foir that link, I've just bookmarked it....I know what I'll be doing Sept 2 :D .....and yeeeeeesss, this is our season!

By the way, Parklands Eagles had a 1 - 0 win and we are into the semis this weekend......win the next 2 games and we are into the grand final :)

nostalgia

Juniors
C'mon you Parkland Eagles :clap: : its time that one of our clubs earned a bit of silverware [-o< .

Glad you like the link, Chileman: I think it'll be a good bookmark for all us exiles :thumb .

And, yes, this is most definitely our season :sch: .

nostalgia

Juniors
Chileman, are you doing anything special this week in prep for the Parkland Eagles semi-final? A high carbohydrate diet :alcho: ? A week of sleeping in the spare room [-( ? Playing some of those motivational DVDs ](*,) ?

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
Chileman, are you doing anything special this week in prep for the Parkland Eagles semi-final? A high carbohydrate diet ? A week of sleeping in the spare room [-( ? Playing some of those motivational DVDs ?
:lol: Plenty of :alcho:..........spare room is taken though so I'm out with the dog :?

nostalgia

Juniors
Many Congrats, Chileman: you are now a 100%, bona fide, genuine to the core, and without a shadow of a doubt .....regular guy !

I went to Lord's earlier this week to watch the Minor Countys Final ( i.e. my lot, Norfolk, vs Wiltshire). Would you believe that not a single ball was bowled and sot the whole day was a washout? Sodding English weather!

Lets hope we get a result of some sort with the 4th Test!

chileman

Coach
Wiltshire huh, I lived in Wiltshire for 1 year when I was over there (if it's the same 1 we are talking about....not far from Swindon...stayed not far from Highsworth) what is the result if it buckets down....is it replayed (thankgoodness they don't USUALLY call off soccer matches when it rains or we'd never finish a season)

nostalgia

Juniors
Its the same Wiltshire. Sadly, there is no reserve day available at Lord's so the game will be replayed next Wednesday at Slough (a dreary dull place in Berkshire: its where a TV programme called "The Office" is set, I don't know if it was shown in Oz?).

chileman

Coach
By the way nostalgia, I hope you got out last weekend to cheer on your UK ladies cricket team that played us Aussies at a wonderful place called Kidderminster ;-) apparently we won! :D

nostalgia

Juniors
I almost choked on my bovril when I heard the radio report that the Oz and English women were playing at Kiddy! Its not a bad ground (Worcestershire play a home game there every season) and I have some good memories from when I was a kid about 125 years ago.

OK, we'll give you the ladies' version of the Ashes. Do you feel confident of keeping the real thing?

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
I almost choked on my bovril when I heard the radio report that the Oz and English women were playing at Kiddy! Its not a bad ground (Worcestershire play a home game there every season) and I have some good memories from when I was a kid about 125 years ago.

OK, we'll give you the ladies' version of the Ashes. Do you feel confident of keeping the real thing?
:lol: 125 years ago

On the Ashes....bout time we had an even contest, believe it or not it does get boring flogging you guys every ashes....I reckon this can go either way but I'm just enjoying the fact it's a close contest and some of your young lads are trying to do what our cricketers have done for years....intimidate! :D

nostalgia

Juniors
A 1-1 draw for Harriers today (Saturday) against Southport :? . The games are now coming thick and fast, with a trip to Cambridge Utd (on Monday) and a home game against Canvey Island (on Friday).

By the way, I see that the English women have won the Ashes series :D .

Latest posts