What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kidderminster Harriers supporters!

CC36

Juniors
*shock horror* Kidderminster rate a mention:shock::p

j/k....lived in Salop for many years - local teams Telford and Shrewsbury Town....The Gay Meadow, great name for a ground :lol:

nostalgia

Juniors
CC36 wash 'ya mouth out: cos the Conference season has now started, Harriers' have defeated the mighty Woking and we're on track to claim back our place in the Football League next year!

The Harriers have what will probably prove to be the most potent strikeforce the Conference has ever seen (Iyseden Christie & Taiwo Atieno). And if they don't score 40 goals between them season then I'll do a streak across Aggborough in the final game of the season. Oh, what the hell, I'll probably do the streak regardless. Anyway, Atieno only came on for the last 10 minutes yesterday against the Cards (Woking) and still scored a brace. If you extrapolate that over the remaining games then he alone will score 495 goals this season ....

More importantly, the soup this year is Wicked (some would say, positively evil).

Give us the Conference Trohy now, I say!

Chileman, I hope the Parkland Eagles and Parkland Harriers are doing OK: has their season ended yet?

C'MON YOU HARRIERS!

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
CC36 wash 'ya mouth out: cos the Conference season has now started, Harriers' have defeated the mighty Woking and we're on track to claim back our place in the Football League next year!

The Harriers have what will probably prove to be the most potent strikeforce the Conference has ever seen (Iyseden Christie & Taiwo Atieno). And if they don't score 40 goals between them season then I'll do a streak across Aggborough in the final game of the season. Oh, what the hell, I'll probably do the streak regardless. Anyway, Atieno only came on for the last 10 minutes yesterday against the Cards (Woking) and still scored a brace. If you extrapolate that over the remaining games then he alone will score 495 goals this season ....

More importantly, the soup this year is Wicked (some would say, positively evil).

Give us the Conference Trohy now, I say!

Chileman, I hope the Parkland Eagles and Parkland Harriers are doing OK: has their season ended yet?

C'MON YOU HARRIERS!
AH welcome back nostalgia and a great start to our season....go easy on CC36, she does go for Manly which makes up for all her faults when it comes to soccer ;-) Both Harriers and Eagles have 1 match left, Eagles need to win next week to stay in the top 4 and semi final spot....Harriers unfortunately can't make the top 4 but will finish a respectable 6th or 7th depending on the last game!
Looking forward to a good season in the Conferences nostalgia and a good season in this thread with you and all the other Harriers supporters that pop in! :D

nostalgia

Juniors
CC36, I apologise for coming over a bit sharp: I guess its a bad case of new season jitters on my part :oops: . Anyway, I'm chuffed to hear that you are a Sea Eagles fan ;-) .

Chileman, its good to be in touch again for a new campaign. And thanks for the Parklands updates: looks like both sides have had a good year :D .

chileman

Coach
Raider Ultra said:
When is the derby against the mighty Los Toros? I hope both Kiddy and Hereford go up, got a soft spot for both clubs.
Palace supporter and has a soft spot for the Harriers....geez you are definately on my Christmas card list ;-)

nostalgia

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
When is the derby against the mighty Los Toros? I hope both Kiddy and Hereford go up, got a soft spot for both clubs.

Its 29 October at Aggborough and 25 March at Edgar Street.

Harriers lost 1-0 at Exeter this evening. That means that both Kiddy and Hereford have started the season with a win and a loss.

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Exeter are one of the better teams in the conference this year though, aren't they? They seemed to be a very decent side, last year.

Christie is one hell of a striker by the way. He'll go great in the Conference!

A trip to Scarborough on the weekend. Got happy memories of camping around there!

I read that Hereford have set the benchmark by beating them 4-0, when they met them this year :p . So come on Kiddy, don't let us down!

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Just read on the BBC site, that there's suspected mumps doing the round down at Kiddy?

It's nasty stuff. We had an epedimic of that up here, last Winter.

nostalgia

Juniors
Yup, the dreaded mumps has hit Kiddy already this season. No doubt this will be followed a bad case of the screaming ab-dabs, next month will be malaria and anyone left standing will be hit by the Plague before Christmas!

Anyway, Paul, many thanks for your kind comments. Good luck to County and (more importantly) have a stonking good 18th on Friday ( I remember when I was 18: Gladstone was still Prime Minister and Australia was just another insignificant colonial landmass) and good luck with the exam results. Good to have you aboard!

chileman

Coach
:( Damn, a loss and the mumps...can it get any better :? Welcome back Paul and all the best for Notts this season!

CC36

Juniors
nostalgia said:
CC36, I apologise for coming over a bit sharp: I guess its a bad case of new season jitters on my part :oops: . Anyway, I'm chuffed to hear that you are a Sea Eagles fan ;-) .

Chileman, its good to be in touch again for a new campaign. And thanks for the Parklands updates: looks like both sides have had a good year :D .
Ahhh..is all good Nostalgia..spent 8 interesting years living in that area - my 2 eldest kids Shrewsbury born
And definitely a Sea Eagles fan :)

nostalgia

Juniors
Chileman, but won't it taste all the better next May when we win the Conference yet again (for a record 3rd time) after having had a dose of mumps, food-poisoning from a duff batch of the Aggy Soup and some Sunday tabloid scandal involving a retired beauty queen, some exotic fruit and the misappropriation of a five-figure sum? Thats what we want, a bit of juicy tabloid involving Kiddy (preferably with full-colour photos!).

And as for the 0-1 loss at the Grecians (Exeter City), well we wuz robbed. OK, I wasn't there myself, but I am reliably informed by those who did go that the boys deserved to win. This is, after all, our year!

Good to be in touch with Chileman, Paul and Raiders Ultra again: I love you all!

chileman

Coach
CC36 said:
Ahhh..is all good Nostalgia..spent 8 interesting years living in that area - my 2 eldest kids Shrewsbury born
Is there anywhere you haven't lived :p

nostalgia

Juniors
CC36 said:

CC36, jolly glad to have made my peace with you. You'll understand that i've been a bit tetchy and defensive since Kiddy were relegated last season :? .

Er, can I ask what the "36" refers to 8-[ .

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
CC36, jolly glad to have made my peace with you. You'll understand that i've been a bit tetchy and defensive since Kiddy were relegated last season :? .

Er, can I ask what the "36" refers to 8-[ .
The year she was born :p *chile runs off and hides behind nostalgia*