What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kingston - Imppressive

Avenger

Immortal
Guys

What contributed to our roll on was the excellent bullet like passes from Kingston at dummyhalf. Keating passes it like he is loading watermelons in the back of a truck.

Eels Dude

Coach
Maybe Baz, but you have to admit even if it was his best game it was still better than any MK has put in this year.

MK just totally frustrates me by continually taking the wrong options, double pumping, slow passing as well as throwing panic passes to no one every time we get within 10 metres of the line at least once every week.

We were much more fluent out of dh with Kinga there IMO.

I don't think that's fair. Kingston came into the game at a time where the forwards were running hard and making quick play the balls which enables him to catch the defence off guard. There's been very little oppurtunity all season for Matt Keating to do any of that. Normally our forwards are dominated in tackles and never get a quick play the ball away meaning Keating has not been in a position to catch the defence off guard. Kingston will serve as a solid bench utilty who can come into the game when the defence is tiring.

Bazal

Post Whore
Here are your quotes!

Default Re: Match Thread vs Souths-Spoilers and whatnot
Try to Merritt results from Hayne trying to be a show pony, Souths 8-0 KTC

TRY!!! Hayne makes up for his c**k up, very nice piece of play and great work to get under the tackles

Bazal, i dont make false claims i examine before i talk unlike you!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So two posts about the same incident that was clearly a c**k up amounts to me "bagging Hayne all match"??? Have a lie down, something has clearly gone to your head...maybe it's all the thinking you had to do? You're obviously not used to it

CrazyEel

Bench
I don't think that's fair. Kingston came into the game at a time where the forwards were running hard and making quick play the balls which enables him to catch the defence off guard. There's been very little oppurtunity all season for Matt Keating to do any of that. Normally our forwards are dominated in tackles and never get a quick play the ball away meaning Keating has not been in a position to catch the defence off guard. Kingston will serve as a solid bench utilty who can come into the game when the defence is tiring.
Well I think it is fair, IMO Keatings sloppy passing contributes a hell of a lot to why our forwards are always dominiated.

Bazal

Post Whore
ffs comparing Robson and Kingston is a joke :crazy:

i'm not gonna bag Matt cos he's solid - but Kinga deserves much more of a go to show what he can do

And I never once said otherwise...honestly, sometimes people need to read things...

cgee221

Juniors
don't think that's fair. Kingston came into the game at a time where the forwards were running hard and making quick play the balls which enables him to catch the defence off guard. There's been very little oppurtunity all season for Matt Keating to do any of that. Normally our forwards are dominated in tackles and never get a quick play the ball away meaning Keating has not been in a position to catch the defence off guard. Kingston will serve as a solid bench utilty who can come into the game when the defence is tiring.

Great Post

Bazal

Post Whore

Exactly. But that's too logical for some, it would seem. Both played well, both deserve a role in the 17. For Kinga, that is bench hooker, where he excelled tonight. Sadly, some people seem to think that constitutes a diametrically opposite view for some reason :roll:

Lethal

Juniors
Bazal (Wanker) :lol:

Kingston played better tonight than MK has in the whole time he has been in first grade. I think he should be the starting hooker from now on.

EELICIT

Juniors

I do think thats fair because forward etc are meant to do that, thats what they are paid to do. Its not like our forwards havent done that all season ! Its a team game and if the forwards get a sniff of a go ahead the blokes behind em should follow and thats what i saw kk do tonight. It has happened over the last few weeks but kk was the only one to exploit it tonight!

strider

Post Whore
Guys

What contributed to our roll on was the excellent bullet like passes from Kingston at dummyhalf. Keating passes it like he is loading watermelons in the back of a truck.
couldn't agree more

our players never run onto the ball cos too many passes go behind them .... between Finch and Matt we've spent half the season starting runs from a stand still

EELICIT

Juniors
:lol:

So two posts about the same incident that was clearly a c**k up amounts to me "bagging Hayne all match"??? Have a lie down, something has clearly gone to your head...maybe it's all the thinking you had to do? You're obviously not used to it

You did call Lethal and idiot for stating his opinion! Hes just another fan doing what u do but u cant handle that cause your always right? So im done wasting my time with you!:crazy:

CrazyEel

Bench
couldn't agree more

our players never run onto the ball cos too many passes go behind them .... between Finch and Matt we've spent half the season starting runs from a stand still
Exactly, and that is what has frustrated me the most all year, with the pack we have we need to at least give ourselves a chance by running onto the ball instead of having to prop to catch the bloody thing.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Geez some of you guys are harsh on Matt Keating, he did do alot more defence then Kingston and that was at the begining of the game to.

Kingston did play well, and he impressed me, but he should be on the bench. Matt Keating's good plays far outweigh his bad plays since his debut so he deserves to keep his spot and Kingston did nothing wrong tonight so he deserves to keep his spot on the bench. Congrats to him.

Bazal

Post Whore
Bazal (Wanker) :lol:

Kingston played better tonight than MK has in the whole time he has been in first grade. I think he should be the starting hooker from now on.

That's blatantly untrue and simply indicates that you either don't watch the game or don't understand the game. That's ok kiddo, we've all gotta learn somewhere...

Also, wanker? Come on, you used that before...be interesting, think outside the box. Don't want to be a bore, do you?

strider

Post Whore
The implication was certainly there, seeing as you quoted me :p

No matter, we're essentially saying the same thing anyways:)

no - my first sentence was a reply to yours :p

my second was a statement that Kinga needs the main share of dummy half responsibilities to show what he can do :D

EELICIT

Juniors
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And the so called "c**k up" was your opinion right! Did anyone have a go at you? So why are you taking pot shots at others????

Lethal

Juniors
I think Kingston is much better than keating from one performance. I agree with you. im not a keating lover LOL

Yeah i know your not a keating lover, i was asking what the go was with all the other keating lovers in this forum mate. Cant understand it.