What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kite back to Canberra-Strongly rumored on 10 News!!!!!

thickos

First Grade
Ben Kennedy will be at Manly next year more than likely. Probably same for Tahu. Hopefully this means big Joel will stay green.

I agree with 69's priorities, sign up the talent we have then hit the market for what we need - and IMHO Kite is not top of the list. He would be handy, but halfback first and foremost...

Raider Ultra

Bench
Kennedy? You're having a laugh. No way he would come back after the fall out from his last move, from what I can gather he was desperate to go. That was under previous management though....

Raider_69

Post Whore
besides i dont want him back
great player but plays about 10 games in the season
too injury prone

jed

First Grade
Tokyo_Raider said:
Top priority is sign a quality half - everything will flow from that.

Maybe we can entice Brad Drew from Huddersfield - playing in the NRL has got to be more enticing than the ESL. :lol: :lol: :lol:

thickos

First Grade
jed said:
Tokyo_Raider said:

Maybe we can entice Brad Drew from Huddersfield - playing in the NRL has got to be more enticing than the ESL. :lol: :lol: :lol:

#-o

Let's tell him to bring Evo with him! He loves it in Canberra ](*,)

How much money does manly have... kennedy, tahu, sam harris (resigned), said in the paper wiki, monoghan. wtf how much do they have to spend. Brertt stewart is a gun. is he off contract :D

jed

First Grade
Manly are like the Roosters - they're always linked to every big name off contract.

greeneyed

First Grade
It was reported on WIN TV news tonight that the Raiders are in discussions with both Kite and David Kidwell from the Storm. The report indicated that Kite will also be talking with St George further next week.

The report showed Ken Nagas back in training and stated, as well known, that he will be back in the centres with the Premier League this week.

It also showed Brad Drew, just released, in training with the report noting he has been selected on the bench.....

So who knows anything about Kidwell?

greeneyed

First Grade
I looked up Kidwell. He looks like being another Tyran Smith to me.... I am not really too impressed with the idea....

Kidwell?

What the...

Why are we buying players in positions we don't need to buy for?

He's a really good solid player, defensively he's a really hard hitter. But again, the backrow is somewhere where we have an abundance of depth. Unless they plan to play him in the centres where he first started playing in his career, I don't understand this at all.

greeneyed

First Grade
He is called a second rower/centre on the Storm website...... he doesn't look too good to me and has played for 27 clubs so far.

Mal Meninga

Bench
He's not a bad player at all but i'd rather see Rothery and Cross develop than a solid player block their progress.

Raiders Rock

Juniors
jed said:
Tokyo_Raider said:

I love it, you're quite simply on fire...

thickos

First Grade
What a waste of time negotiating with Kidwell. He's gettting old and plays in a position where we are pretty good already! #-o

HALFBACK dammit! Why release a half (well, half is a stretch of the imagination) without a plan to buy another one...