What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis 4 Nations squad 2009

LeagueNut

First Grade
Kiwis.jpg

Friends and fellow countrypersons ... please register your interest below to join the Kiwis in combat as we contest the 2009 Forum Sevens 4 Nations tournament. Time to bag us a trophy!! \\\\:D/

Here's the Kiwis team from the 2009 Anzac Test (a.k.a the list of people who can expect a nagging PM if they don't reply in this thread toot sweet):

LeagueNut, Hallatia, Jesbass, byrne_rovelli_fan82, rayroxon, Dragon_psa, madunit, MKEB...

GO THE KIWIS!!!

Jesbass

First Grade
Justin Murphy cant jouer son moyen de sortir d'un sac de papier mouillé :lol:

Hang about! I used to work with paper bags, and some of them are 3 py thick. 3 ply! Chuck Norris would have difficulty getting out of one of those, wet or otherwise! :sarcasm:

Oh, and LN...I'm keen! :thumn

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Have never turned down a Kiwi's jersey, and never intend to. If my bros need me, I'm there. Kia kaha!

LeagueNut

First Grade
Awesome :thumn

I think we need a squad of 7 or 8 to get through this campaign ... matches are 3 starters and 2 reserves, or something like that.

Maybe I should invoke the "everyone who posts in this thread is automatically signed up" rule ... so lets welcome Pistol and Titanic to the Kiwis! :D

Titanic

First Grade
Mate, that's very kind and I totally appreciate the sentiment... you are such a tease.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Gracias kind sir.

(P.S - You posted in this thread, so that means you're now a Kiwi. Please renounce your allegiance to the evil Green & Gold at the earliest opportunity and join us all for a celebratory nude haka)

Gracias kind sir.

(P.S - You posted in this thread, so that means you're now a Kiwi. Please renounce your allegiance to the evil Green & Gold at the earliest opportunity and join us all for a celebratory nude haka)

Sorry mate, I'm a Kangaroo through and through.
I will still however partake in some sort of nudity.

LeagueNut

First Grade
OK team, here we go!! Round One kicks off on Sunday and we've drawn those bloody Australians first up. :fist:

Teams will be 3 vs 3 with 2 benchies. The normal 750 word limit applies, but topics will also be provided for each match.

I don't know if I've ever played a match with topics before ... ? We'll have to see how that goes - and as usual, I'm happy to check anyone's articles before they're posted.

Squad so far:
LeagueNut
rayroxon
madunit
Jesbass
Robster
Dragon_psa

KIWIS KIWIS KIWIS KIWIS KIWIS!!

Latest posts