What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis ANZAC Squad?

shiznit

Coach
whats all the hate for Mannering?? he's been a beast this season stats wise.

its only since he moved out to center he's had to tone it down.

Id have him in the squad purely because he gets the job done. you dont get poor performances out of him.

id be happy with Proctor or whoever else though... i really dont think it matters as whoever we put into the pack can match Aussie.

the only issue i have is the halves and fullback.. they need to stand up to the aussie spine.

doogiehowser_md

Juniors
1.Hoffman
2. Nightengale
3. SKD
4. Mannering
5. Duffie
6. Marshall
7. Foran
8. Asotasi
9. Fien
10. Blair
11. Harrison
12. Brown
13. Smith

14. Luke
15. JWH
16. Moi Moi
17. FPN

18th Man K.Proctor

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
My Kiwis team - MEAN!
1 Krisnan Inu
2 Matt Duffie
3 Steve Matai
4 Kenny-Dowall
5 Nightingale
6 Marshall
7 Foran
8 Rapira
9 Fien
10 Nuuausala
11 Blair
12 Harrison
13 J.Smith

R Luke
R Roy Asotasi
R Alex Glenn
R Mose Masoe

18th Lewis Brown

Other Contenders
Pritchard, Roy Asotasi, Sam Kasiano, Kalifa Faifai Loa, Kevin Proctor, Jesse Bromwich, Simon Mannering, Justin Horo, Fui Fui Moi Moi, Fetuli Talanoa, Eddy Pettybourne, Bodene Thompson, Sam Tagaetese, Sandor Earl, Jason Schirnack, Alan Schirnack, Lance Hohaia, Kevin Locke, Aaron Heremaia, Russell Packer, Bryson Goodwin, Dene Halatau, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Junior Sa'u, Evarn Tuimavave, James Tamou, Leeson Ah Mau, Sam McKendry, Antonio Winterstein

Injured
Sam Perrett
Manu Vatuvai
Jerome Ropati
Greg Eastwood
Josh Hoffman
Sika Manu
Zeb Taia

Judd

Juniors
Pritchard should be in there.

yeah, he should:

1 Hoffman
2 Duffie
3 Matai
4 Kenny-Dowall
5 Nightingale
6 Marshall
7 Foran
8 Blair
9 Fien
10 Asotasi
11 Pritchard
12 Harrison
13 J.Smith

Bench: Luke, Glenn, Proctor, Moimoi

worier

Juniors
Dose Kearney stick with the tried and true Benji/Fien combo who has achived a lot success or opt for the Foran/Benji combo which got pumped..

Foran pretty much plays like a centre/back rower I'd have him at centre and stick with the tried and true combo.

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
Its not really that hard to see is it Pete. Prior to this year Kev has been more style then substance this year though he has become a complete back-rower.

He'll be one of the first names put down.

Definitely not but there are those individuals out there who are too proud too swallow their pride and change their opinions on a player. It's refreshing to see.

Juniors
Dose Kearney stick with the tried and true Benji/Fien combo who has achived a lot success or opt for the Foran/Benji combo which got pumped..

Foran pretty much plays like a centre/back rower I'd have him at centre and stick with the tried and true combo.

No, the way Foran ripped up the Warriors was not like a centre, he is a 6 but will play 7 in the test I'm sure of it.

shiznit

Coach
I like Steve Matai... but he does some stupid shit that has cost us before in test matches.

even after all the good things he does... i always worry that hes gonna hurt us with a bonehead play.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I like Steve Matai... but he does some stupid shit that has cost us before in test matches.

even after all the good things he does... i always worry that hes gonna hurt us with a bonehead play.

I hope he's nowhere near the Test team, and I used to love the bloke. He's playing super footy but as you say, he's got that bonehead streak bubbling away in there somewhere.

There's two form centres in SKD and Sau anyway. On talent I'd have Matai ahead of Sau but just can't go for picking him.

Isn't Hoffman injured, for those who are throwing his name up?

Juniors
My Kiwis team - MEAN!
1 Lance Hohaia
2 Krisnan Inu
3 Steve Matai
4 Kenny-Dowall
5 Nightingale
6 Marshall
7 Foran
8 Rapira
9 Fien
10 Nuuausala
11 Blair
12 Harrison
13 J.Smith

R Luke
R Roy Asotasi
R Alex Glenn
R Pritchard

18th Lewis Brown

Other Contenders
Mose Masoe, Matt Duffie, Simon Mannering, Fetuli Talanoa, Aaron Heremaia, Russell Packer,Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Junior Sa'u, James Tamou, Sam McKendry, Antonio Winterstein

Injured
Sam Perrett
Manu Vatuvai
Jerome Ropati
Greg Eastwood
Josh Hoffman
Sika Manu
Zeb Taia

Iafeta

Referee
As ive said before Kearney like to pick a couple of debutants for the Anzac test eg Zeb Taia last year so look for Matt Duffie and maybe Justin horo to make their debuts

Latest posts