What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights Lower Grade Stuff

Jono078

Referee
Damn I missed it, would have loved to have watched.

Disappointing to hear about Clifford. Something is not right there.

Old dog

Juniors
Hoy was one of our better players but fizzed with that kick at end, thought others were Mapapalangi, Wilkinson, Fitz and Clifford had moments.
Hunt, Johns and Jones were ok

PhilGould

Bench
Knights reps for the under 19's Origin games tonight;

Mens
NSW - #8 Max Bradbury, #11 Oryn Keeley
QLD - #10 Paul Bryan, #11 Eddie Hampson (joining next season)

Womens
NSW - #4 Mia Middleton, #17 Jules Kirkpatrick
QLD - #4 Emmanita Paki

Haffa

How is Jaron Purcell going? I remember watching him dominate Under 16’s origin in 2017.

Cooper Jenkins and Bradman were stars in that game too.

aqua_duck

Coach
like the look of young Paul Bryan for Qld, quite mobile for a prop, will be a handy player if he fills out abit more, kind of reminds me abit of like a Paul Vaughan/Lindsay Collins type rangy front rower with good foot speed

Old dog

Juniors
All four Knights went well to ok, for mine Keely was best but if I had to sign some players I would have NSW 6 & 7, sign them, play them in cup, develop them with firsts in mind.

Yosh

Coach
All four Knights went well to ok, for mine Keely was best but if I had to sign some players I would have NSW 6 & 7, sign them, play them in cup, develop them with firsts in mind.

I'd throw them straight in next year haha.

aqua_duck

Coach
not sure we can sell them on our record of junior development, few years ago we had the NSW under 18 and aust schoolboys halves pairing in Brock Lamb and Jack Cogger, both are no longer in the NRL

Jono078

Referee
Just seen we lost reserve grade 18-12. It was a relatively strong lineup too with a fair bit of first grade experience.

Fitzgibbon made 17 tackles and missed 5, made 2 errors and gave away 3 penalties.

Appears Clifford had a good game looking at the stats.