What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights Lower Grade Stuff

Jono078

Referee
Brodie Jones picked at prop this week in NSWcup

Will be interesting to see how he goes because I think that's his future
I don't imagine him denting the line all that much, and I'm not sure he even has the agility to really cause issues there either.

I do agree it's probably the position he has to make the most of now though.

PhilGould

Bench
NSW Cup Knights up 26-0 vs Rabbits with 30 minutes to go

1. McKenzie Baker
2. Hymel Hunt
3. Heath Gibbs
4. Krystian Mapapalangi
5. Nicholas O'Meley
6. Jake Clifford
7. Phoenix Crossland
14. Ben Talty
9. Luke Huth
15. Jirah Momoisea
11. Jack Johns
12. Lachlan Fitzgibbon
8. Brodie Jones

16. John Toleafoa
17. Liam Wiscombe
21. Max Bradbury
22. Oryn Keeley

20. Liam Wilkinson

PhilGould

Bench
He was always solid but never really a standout in the half a dozen or so SG Ball games I watched this season. Toohey had a write up on him recently that said prior to this year he'd coasted on talent and didn't have the best work ethic or discipline off the field, which seems on the money based on that highlight video. He's leaner now though still big for an outside back.

PhilGould

Bench
Toohey's full comments

Ethan Ferguson
His attitude and commitment has been questioned by the club in the past with Ferguson lumped with the 'lazy' tag but the big young 18-year-old Taree centre has responded this season, dropping a huge amount of weight and showing real signs of fulfilling his great potential.

perverse

Referee
He looks like a kid that's mostly relying on the fact that he's a quick centre that's larger and stronger than most of the forwards at that level. I didn't see anything in that clip that suggests to me that he's even as talented as Best with the ball in his hand. Knowing how well our pathways work, he'll probably end up another Sione.

I dunno, at some point you just get sick of seeing clips of huge young kids monstering people much smaller than them. You're not bigger than everyone else when you hit first grade.

Yosh

Coach
He does look a little fat in that clip. However, a huge tank of a man, playing in the centres that can goal kick? Is he the second coming of Mal Meninga? Has a bit of younger Latrell about him as well. I hope he continues to develop and gets a chance in firsts!