What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights Social Forum Photography Thread

Gene Krupa

Referee
Why can't you contribute Astro? It doesn't say you have to take them with an SLR. Agood photo's a good photo, on matter what the camera that takes it.

Serc

First Grade
Well said - I took this with my old Canon point and shoot in 05 (waterfall at Ebor - about 50km E of Armidale)
IMG_3403.jpg

roopy

Referee
Ad for Dora Creek swampies 'Wanted - fitness coach'
(Actually the year before this guy was the skinny prop with 160kg Les Mason being his frontrow partner)
50.jpg

astrogirl

First Grade
Why can't you contribute Astro? It doesn't say you have to take them with an SLR. Agood photo's a good photo, on matter what the camera that takes it.
Thanks Pieman, you're right. Here's some of my work - I'm no photographer but it's fun

tree.jpg

pasha.jpg

seaplane.jpg

IanG

Coach
Here's another few of my contributions

From the June Flood
branch.jpg

A branch that fell onto my garden shed and I had washing on the line

PashaBulka.jpg

The Pasha Bulka on Newcastle Beach

footy1.jpg

EnergyAustralia Stadium on the Sunday that weekend when we played the Wests Tigers

Pumba

First Grade
I am not really a photographer but here are what I consider 2 of my best.

St Mary's Cathedral
stmarys.jpg

Opera House
oprahhouse.jpg

IanG

Coach
That looks like Evatt House to me Ian...is that right mate?

Or were you just walking past and saw it so can't take the claim for the prank :p

Yes it is. I spotted it on my way to TAFE. I took the picture a few years ago.

Latest posts