What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V Roosters :: Match Thread

IanG

Coach
For discussion on our next game at home on Saturday Night. If we don't win this serious questions will be asked. We should turn them into feather dusters though. They're going like bustards.

Serc

First Grade
Hopefully we give them a good thrashing Ian - don't you think its a little early for this thread though :p

Serc

First Grade
Fair enough, was more frustrating than usual for me because I had to watch it with the headphones on with no yelling and screaming because one of my housemates was asleep on the other side of the wall to me haha (was on delay in QLD from 9:30-11:30)

IanG

Coach
Fair enough, was more frustrating than usual for me because I had to watch it with the headphones on with no yelling and screaming because one of my housemates was asleep on the other side of the wall to me haha (was on delay in QLD from 9:30-11:30)

You could've tried NBN Gold Coast

Serc

First Grade
I'm juuuuuuust a little too far north for that Ian, about 30km away from the northern tip of the Gold Coast I'm afraid.

Whats Doing

Bench
I'm juuuuuuust a little too far north for that Ian, about 30km away from the northern tip of the Gold Coast I'm afraid.

Are you sure Serc. I am dead set in the centre of the Gold Coast and i can get Brissie channels. I also get NBN as well.

Have you tried to re scan your TV for the new digital channels. - Just a thought.

Serc

First Grade
Still have analogue TV here :p

And I do pick up some form of Ch 9 on Ch 18 or 19, but its sound only...no picture!

Might be some motivation there to get digital TV sometime :D

IanG

Coach
Roosters are getting hammered by the Bunnies at the moment. 18-4 at Half Time

roopy

Referee
I have a bad feeling about this game. It maybe just gas, but still
The roosters are just going through the motions, but the bastards will all be trying to impress their new coach next week.
Even Willy will probably have a go for the first time all year.

Whats Doing

Bench
The roosters tonight were just awful. They got beaten by 20 but should have been by 40.

Irrespective how well the Roosters play next week and try and impress the new coach, if we do not win this game, we can forget about the semi's and we should start planning for next year with our newly announced coach. No point waiting to the end of August.

IanG

Coach
So will Kurt be right to play? Also how's Jimmy Mac's injury coming along.

And one last thing boys. HOLD ON TO THE BLOODY PILL!!!!!!!

If I come in here and re-assure you guys that you will most probably win well and there is no need to be nervous, will that make you even more nervous?

IanG

Coach
Round 21 - Saturday August 1, 2009

Newcastle Knights v Sydney Roosters
EnergyAustralia Stadium
Gates open 4.45pm Defenders & Members, 5.00pm General Public
Datsun Cup kick off 5.15pm | NRL kick off 7.30pm

Serc

First Grade
lol Datsun cup...it would need to be the Nissan Cup for you to call it that Ian :p

Yosh

Coach
If we don't win this one gonna choose another team to follow in the finals. Who's with me?

Latest posts