What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Storm Game Commentry (Spoiler)

Alex28

Coach
79th Minute - try to Cronk. King got through Gidley and Witt way too easily - they were both there! Disgraceful...

Try converted. 48-10 to the Storm...

Nuffy

Bench
I'm so pleased that we lost Tahu but managed to keep Hughes, Gidley, Hall, Quinn and all the other rejects on the books.

If blokes like Tighe don't get a game next week then that will do me.

Hagan and Sargeant, give yourselves a payrise for turning the 01 premiers into the favourites for the wooden spoon.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

lucky7

Juniors
we will officiallly be wooden spooners.
Dragons fans will love us for taking that away from them

misty

Juniors
I'm not a sore loser but :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
toben.gif

Alex28

Coach
John_Travolta said:
Going on reports live from the game ALEX... so....... lol apparently they are backed up.

John - what are you going on about? My Johns comment? I'm watching the game live mate - I don't need other people to tell me what I have to think. Johns hasn't gone all that badly for his first game in nearly a year.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Final Score

Melbourne 48 def Knights 10

Stats for Knights
Completition Rate - 18 from 36 - 50%
24 missed tackles
18 errors
12 line breaks against

Now what exactly does that tell us?

~bedsy~

First Grade
John_Travolta said:
Only the first round of a LONG season guys just remember to have faith...
Exactly... It's a bad loss, but it's only Rd 1..... hopefully the coaching staff will wip those players into gear and teach a little thing called defence.

CycloneSteve said:
Final Score

Melbourne 48 def Knights 10

Stats for Knights
Completition Rate - 18 from 36 - 50%
24 missed tackles
18 errors
12 line breaks against

Now what exactly does that tell us?

that tells me thet we played like utter crap
i try and find a positive out of every loss, but today i cant at all, maybe that joey got through un-injured

lucky7

Juniors
Yeah we have to remember that there are guys out there who have had more pre season preparation than him and they are going just as bad if not worse.

By the looks of it we wont have to worry bout loosing players to origin or other rep teams. That might give us a chance top auctually score some points.

Latest posts