What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Which means our NRL side should win the spoon again next year!!!
Anger Rage GIF

strider

Post Whore
I'm calling shenanigans ..... there is no such thing as scoring in the 0th minute .... every second after kick off is the 1st minute .... did we give them a 6 point head start?

Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 12.50.38 pm.png

JokerEel

Coach
Hoe did keir go.

He looked a goer in the trials.

Monty guy had a bit of fui about him but he looked small

Will have to wait for the highlights which won't show much for the Eels attach based on the score.

The NRL and NSWRL need to stream every game.

You'd have to think this is an error.
It's very strange.... There's quite a lot of detail there, and it indicates all 8 interchanges were used as follows:

8:14 Eels Interchange #1
On Jirah Momoisea
Off Ky Rodwell

8:15 Eels Interchange #2
On Jontay-Junior Betham-Misa
Off Ofahiki Ogden

12:50 Eels Interchange #3
On Toni Mataele
Off Makahesi Makatoa

43:34 Eels Interchange #4
On Dan Keir
Off Jayden Yates

59:32 Interchange #5
On Jayden Yates
Off Jirah Momoisea

63:41 Eels Interchange #6
On Makahesi Makatoa
Off Dan Keir

63:59 Eels Interchange #7
On Ofahiki Ogden
Off Jontay-Junior Betham-Misa

74:02 Eels Interchange #8
On Meni Luke
Off Jayden Yates

If the first three were out by 20mins too early, then it kind of makes sense... and it looks like there is an error with the 4th interchange as Keir was down to start (and maybe and the 6th interchange should have read Luke?).

Because Rodwell never came back after 8mins, perhaps he was KOed/HIAed out, prompting all the shuffling and interchange weirdness...

I'm calling shenanigans ..... there is no such thing as scoring in the 0th minute .... every second after kick off is the 1st minute .... did we give them a 6 point head start?
They probably regained off a short kick off, and if they went in in the next tackle or two at less than 30secs - which judging by the highlights looks like it was easy to do - they probably rounded down?

King-Gutho94

Coach

View attachment 73046
Yeah doesnt make sense.

The fastest try i have ever seen is when Kirisome Auva'a scored after 12 seconds at Suncorp one year. When Adam Blair through the ball back to no one 5m out and we pounced and scored.

Semi went berserk that night as well and scored 4 I think.