What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah doesnt make sense.

The fastest try i have ever seen is when Kirisome Auva'a scored after 12 seconds at Suncorp one year. When Adam Blair through the ball back to no one 5m out and we pounced and scored.

Semi went berserk that night as well and scored 4 I think.
Me in the crowd that night

excited the waterboy GIF

Gronk

Staff member
Agree Jake. What's his coaching pedigree bar he played for us?
A bit of research would help. So you really don’t know about his coaching stints at the Warriors, Tigers and Roosters ? I call bullshit cos some of you were lacing up the boxing gloves the moment he was announced as Cup coach, still steaming after his final playing years in 2009/10.

The team is clearly a rabble and this week were up against it, with Ron Massey players, Flegg players and second tier players badly out of form playing under difficult circumstances. Everyone knows that but you guys seize a opportunity club sledge and drive it home.

So today it’s the coaches fault is it ? Cos a few days ago it was pretty clear that our depth charts into second tier was pretty well non existent.

Opinion: The reason other clubs are strong in Cup is not because who is signed as their #29 or #30 in their NRL squad. Its how strong their second tier squad are. It’s pretty clear to me that clubs with a strong cup team either buy buy buy (somehow within a tiny cap) or reap the benefits of years of Matts Ball and Flegg programs. Is Canterbury and Jets strong now because they have imported players or are they reaping the benefits of good junior programs? I don’t know because I haven’t combed through their 2019/20/21 junior squads (were there any due to covid) to find out.

One thing I do know is that we are finally strong again in the three junior grades again in 2023 so hopefully that will mean that merkins like Jock Brazel and his crew will populate the Cup squad soon and we can look forward to new attitudes and results.

</rant>

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol a bit of research?? He’s been a f**king dud everywhere he has gone. He’s already been flicked from here. Gronk posting from his high horse with his usual amount of dribble.

hindy111

Post Whore
A bit of research would help. So you really don’t know about his coaching stints at the Warriors, Tigers and Roosters ? I call bullshit cos some of you were lacing up the boxing gloves the moment he was announced as Cup coach, still steaming after his final playing years in 2009/10.

The team is clearly a rabble and this week were up against it, with Ron Massey players, Flegg players and second tier players badly out of form playing under difficult circumstances. Everyone knows that but you guys seize a opportunity club sledge and drive it home.

So today it’s the coaches fault is it ? Cos a few days ago it was pretty clear that our depth charts into second tier was pretty well non existent.

Opinion: The reason other clubs are strong in Cup is not because who is signed as their #29 or #30 in their NRL squad. Its how strong their second tier squad are. It’s pretty clear to me that clubs with a strong cup team either buy buy buy (somehow within a tiny cap) or reap the benefits of years of Matts Ball and Flegg programs. Is Canterbury and Jets strong now because they have imported players or are they reaping the benefits of good junior programs? I don’t know because I haven’t combed through their 2019/20/21 junior squads (were there any due to covid) to find out.

One thing I do know is that we are finally strong again in the three junior grades again in 2023 so hopefully that will mean that merkins like Jock Brazel and his crew will populate the Cup squad soon and we can look forward to new attitudes and results.

</rant>

A poor and embarrassing attempt at being @TheRam

Gronk

Staff member
Lol a bit of research?? He’s been a f**king dud everywhere he has gone. He’s already been flicked from here. Gronk posting from his high horse with his usual amount of dribble.
What did I say that was from a high horse you flip ? The squad is a rabble. Did you read that bit ?

Is your nose out of joint that I didn’t join you in your decades old hatred of Cayless ? No agenda by you. Do I need to post little reminders of how you hated him in 09 10 and how you immediately dismissed him as a coach when he was appointed in 22 ? But let’s focus on me, because you’re the balanced one here….

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What did I say that was from a high horse you flip ? The squad is a rabble. Did you read that bit ?

Is your nose out of joint that I didn’t join you in your decades old hatred of Cayless ? No agenda by you. Do I need to post little reminders of how you hated him in 09 10 and how you immediately dismissed him as a coach when he was appointed in 22 ? But let’s focus on me, because you’re the balanced one here….
You defend the club no matter what but I’m the unbalanced one??? lol Cayless has been to how many clubs?? His resume sucks, he’s been flicked from here before why is that?? Was the squad a rabble then or he just can’t coach??? Lock in B Eddie, keep posting from that high horse Gronky it’s so becoming of you.

Gronk

Staff member
You defend the club no matter what but I’m the unbalanced one??? lol Cayless has been to how many clubs?? His resume sucks, he’s been flicked from here before why is that?? Was the squad a rabble then or he just can’t coach??? Lock in B Eddie, keep posting from that high horse Gronky it’s so becoming of you.
He was Trent Robinson’s NRL assistant coach 2020 and 2021. Over to you.

Gronk

Staff member
So the years they were disappointing and then he was dumped to the Tigers lol. Then he was sacked from the Tigers. After being dumped already from here. But yeah keep defending you drongo. ”BaLAnCeD”
Wait, so Cayless was the reason why the Roosters were disappointing?

Maguire signs Cayless. Maguire gets the punt and so does his assistants.

Yeah you’re the balanced one. No agenda here. Credit where credit is due.

1682379613847.png