What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knocked out by the ball

bulldog

Bench
Had anyone seen that happen before last night?

Seriously funny stuff.

Any other unusual concussions from incidents that aren't tackles that come to mind?

Simo

First Grade
Yeah i saw that, and crocker is tuff but it looked so, i dont know, girly!
I thought Hayne also didnt seem to cop much (seen much worse head in the wrong spot tackles) and he just dropped.

Apparently if your neck bends its much easier to get knowck out than if you cop it straight up.

Other than a seagull becoming feathers at the cricket a couple of years ago, I cant recall someone else being knocked out by a ball.

Mr Saab

Referee
I thought Hayne also didnt seem to cop much (seen much worse head in the wrong spot tackles) and he just dropped.

Chronic problem for the tosser. Always acts as though he is dead. Something seriously wrong with that turd.

Steve Menzies got decked by a pass a few years ago at Brooky.It may have broken his nose.Looked like he had been shot.

Shorty

Staff member
Yeah i saw that, and crocker is tuff but it looked so, i dont know, girly!

Apparently if your neck bends its much easier to get knowck out than if you cop it straight up.

Other than a seagull becoming feathers at the cricket a couple of years ago, I cant recall someone else being knocked out by a ball.
Yeah and it depends where you get hit as well.
The ball hit Crocker in the back of the head where it is most common.

It happens a lot in Soccer as well,my partner's been knocked out twice.

Patorick

Staff member
Say what you will about Crocker, but the prick is tough stuff to get up from that and come back on.

gregstar

Referee
i'm pretty sure the problem was crocker's brain.

it is so small that it was ricocheting around in his skull causing all sorts of dramas.

Dutchy

Immortal
I laughed so hard and the game. This guy sitting behind me said you shouldnt laugh at someone getting knocked out. I said piss off mate its Crocker, he then laughed also.

Coaster

Bench
I laughed so hard and the game. This guy sitting behind me said you shouldnt laugh at someone getting knocked out. I said piss off mate its Crocker, he then laughed also.

How long did you laugh for? Were you both still laughing as the final whistle blew?

Shorty

Staff member
Yes because it's easy to man up when you've been f**king concussed and can hardly walk.

LOL Some people are idiots.

Dutchy

Immortal
Hayne has never been concussed. Diving little wanker.

@ Coaster - I wasnt laughing very long :(

hellteam

First Grade
Hayne was not concussed. He just lied there on the ground like he has about 5 times before in his career.

Mr Saab

Referee
Hayne was not concussed. He just lied there on the ground like he has about 5 times before in his career.

Only player EVER i have seen to lie down like he does when he cops a knock. Will never ever forget the slap in the face he copped from Lillyman last yr and how he lied down.
Heaven help the f**king joker if he had the ball kicked into his head.
At least Croker tried to get up straight away.....Hayne acted like he was shot by Rambo.

I hate that prick...f**king hate him

hellteam

First Grade
Yep. I'm sick of seeng Hayne go down and for a second feeling bad for him because I think he is seriously injured, only for channel 9 to cut to the replay showing him getting brushed in the head and then when they go back to the action they show a shot of him getting up fine. Happens so much

Latest posts