What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knocked out by the ball

El Diablo

Post Whore
Thing is i say and have said (check my previous posts mr FBI) that Ennis is a tosser and i have no respect for the diver.
Glad the Dogs have picked him up for 2009.
You are blinded by every player that plays for the Eels and dare not criticise...you live in the f**king clouds.

you said he would be pulled into line http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=3601393&postcount=214

hasn't happened yet

and i didn't think Hayne was acting last night. he caught the hip and he had nothing to gain from putting on an act

explain why he would act last night

Azkatro

First Grade
Plenty of internet hard men out here.

Crocker is as hard as they come. He was seriously out of it...but still played on.

We could have a Leagueunlimited Challenge. All you tough men stand in a line and have a professional footballer belt you in the back of the head with a footy from 2 metres away and we'll see how you go.
:clap: Thank you. My sentiments also.

skeepe

Immortal
The wierdest thing to come out of it, IMO, was that Archer ruled that he had played at the ball.

stuke

Bench
Only player EVER i have seen to lie down like he does when he cops a knock. Will never ever forget the slap in the face he copped from Lillyman last yr and how he lied down.
Heaven help the f**king joker if he had the ball kicked into his head.
At least Croker tried to get up straight away.....Hayne acted like he was shot by Rambo.

I hate that prick...f**king hate him

what about Ennis?

oh no..that's right, he looks up to check if anyone is looking at him before he puts his head back down in the dirt.

:lol:

hellteam

First Grade
I hate Ennis too. Absoloute d*ckhead and I don't care how good he is I'd rather him not play for the Broncos next year.

Big Pete

Referee
Same Ennis goes against everything our club stands for. I hope Eels share the same passion in regards to Hayne and their club.

Haynes dive last night was abysmal but good for a laugh what a joke.

ShaunoFFS

Juniors
The game has changed and these blokes put gamesmanship ahead of their honour. I don't know how they can do it

Angry_eel

First Grade
Same Ennis goes against everything our club stands for. I hope Eels share the same passion in regards to Hayne and their club.

Haynes dive last night was abysmal but good for a laugh what a joke.

He has dived before but last night was not a dive. He put his head in the wrong place and got knocked out.

Big Pete

Referee
:lol:

Pull the other one Angry Eel. Hayne took a dive and required the 'miracle' water to play once again.

Engine

Juniors
El Diablo....Hayne earned an academy award nomination for his performance in slowing Qld's attacking set. Qld were on a role before he decided to provide a performance that Gwyneth Paltrow would have been proud of.

Only Parra and NSW fans would truly trust that dirty player.

Mr Saab

Referee
He has dived before but last night was not a dive. He put his head in the wrong place and got knocked out.

Reaaaaaaaaally? How come no other player goes down like he does? I mean seriously...name me anotherp player that cops a little knock to the head and goes down as if he is dead? He has done this on multiple occasions and he is a joke.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Reaaaaaaaaally? How come no other player goes down like he does? I mean seriously...name me anotherp player that cops a little knock to the head and goes down as if he is dead? He has done this on multiple occasions and he is a joke.

i remember Valentine had to retire because he kept getting KO'd

give up Chucky

Mr Saab

Referee
i remember Valentine had to retire because he kept getting KO'd

give up Chucky

Hayne has not been KO'd once! He is an academy award winning diver, but you are too stupid and thick headed to ever criticise your "boy"
At least when Valentine was KO'd he would at least try and get up....not do an Anthony Mundine impersonation

Latest posts