What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knocked out by the ball

Simo

First Grade
Only player EVER i have seen to lie down like he does when he cops a knock. Will never ever forget the slap in the face he copped from Lillyman last yr and how he lied down.
Heaven help the f**king joker if he had the ball kicked into his head.
At least Croker tried to get up straight away.....Hayne acted like he was shot by Rambo.

I hate that prick...f**king hate him

Dont forget Ben Keneddy's piss poor effort in Origin a few years back.

Played dead from a slap, never thought he was like that.

Shorty

Staff member
Can someone explain the Hayne incident involving the goal posts?

Shorty

Staff member
I've seen posters speak about Hayne shaking goal posts? Maybe when the opposition was kicking?

Dutchy

Immortal
Oh that yeah, dirty little prick. Last season I think it was. Pretty sure it was Hayne.

Pretty sure the goal was kicked, but later on they did say if the kick was missed it would have been allowed to be re-taken.

Thomas

First Grade
Plenty of internet hard men out here.

Crocker is as hard as they come. He was seriously out of it...but still played on.

We could have a Leagueunlimited Challenge. All you tough men stand in a line and have a professional footballer belt you in the back of the head with a footy from 2 metres away and we'll see how you go.

DeeJ

Bench
The only karma is that Crocker kicked Wallace in the balls in game 1, and now a ball is kicked into Crocker!

Rogue.9

Juniors
I've seen posters speak about Hayne shaking goal posts? Maybe when the opposition was kicking?
It was a game against the Bulldogs last season(or maybe the year before) and he started shaking the goalposts a bit when El-masri was converting a try. El-Masri was never going to miss and he wasn't shaking the posts that much but it was a childish thing to do. I didn't even notice him doing it at the game until I watched the replay at home after hearing a few people whinge on the radio.

Shorty

Staff member
Ah ok,thanks for that.
Yeah he does seem to have a bit of ill discipline.

dannyboy

Juniors
It was a game against the Bulldogs last season(or maybe the year before) and he started shaking the goalposts a bit when El-masri was converting a try. El-Masri was never going to miss and he wasn't shaking the posts that much but it was a childish thing to do. I didn't even notice him doing it at the game until I watched the replay at home after hearing a few people whinge on the radio.

If that truly did happen and El Masri missed, then he would've been given the kick to do again. Not only juvenile but against the rules.

Mish

Juniors
Best Falcon ever, one that will be replayed many a times throughout the years to come. I didn't think it possible to be knocked out that bad from a falcon, it did look girly tho hahhaha

Mr Saab

Referee
lol

this coming from the bloke who has Ennis in his team. who could forget his act after not being hit at all

Thing is i say and have said (check my previous posts mr FBI) that Ennis is a tosser and i have no respect for the diver.
Glad the Dogs have picked him up for 2009.
You are blinded by every player that plays for the Eels and dare not criticise...you live in the f**king clouds.

Rogue.9

Juniors
If that truly did happen and El Masri missed, then he would've been given the kick to do again. Not only juvenile but against the rules.
its stupid crap like that which he has to get out of his game, if the kick had been missed or it had been anybody other than el-masri you would have heard more about it but I think the game was gone by that stage & el-masri rarely missed but still, you are theoretically giving a kicker another chance for a free kick even if he missed the first shot by 20 metres.

Brookie

Juniors
Yeah and it depends where you get hit as well.
The ball hit Crocker in the back of the head where it is most common.

It happens a lot in Soccer as well,my partner's been knocked out twice.

gee that really suprises me, they're so manly & tough in that game....:roll:

Latest posts