What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knocked out by the ball

El Diablo

Post Whore
awww poor Chucky

release the hate you pathetic tosser

i sense a touch of jealousy. much like the jealousy you display towards Dodger

Engine

Juniors
Lol, that is a pretty weak defence. Do you admit that he has ever taken a dive? Have a look at the replay. Hayne's head barely touched the ball runner. Im pretty certain he at least milked the situation for all its worth.

Nobody lays dead like him.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Lol, that is a pretty weak defence. Do you admit that he has ever taken a dive? Have a look at the replay. Hayne's head barely touched the ball runner. Im pretty certain he at least milked the situation for all its worth.

Nobody lays dead like him.

he caught his hip flush

Shorty

Staff member
gee that really suprises me, they're so manly & tough in that game....:roll:
Ok why don't you stand in front of a ball getting kicked at high speed.
Soccer is full of divers but it's hard to dive when you're unconscious for 5 minutes.

Think before you speak next time.

Hindyscrack

Bench
Crockers an A grade grub, and proved it during the game with some cheap elbows on prone players in the play the ball...

Couldnt be happier to see him grogggy legged from a ball to the back of the head, all legal!

gregstar

Referee
it wasn't karma.

karma would be his head being removed by the ball & surgery replacing it with a tabby's.

the kirwan kid

Juniors
Yeah and it depends where you get hit as well.
The ball hit Crocker in the back of the head where it is most common.

It happens a lot in Soccer as well,my partner's been knocked out twice.

I got hit in the back of the head a few times in boxing and can tell you that it hurts WAAAAY more than a punch to the face. Dropped me to my knees just about every time.