What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Konrad Hurrell Sex Tape

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I agree. It took me an hour to recover and respond to your witty riposte.

It took you 5 minutes to headbutt the keyboard in reply.

I've always wondered what it would be like to have a stalker.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
There will always be a line of NRL teams willing to sign him up because he has real talent, he won't have to tuck tail and head to the SL because no one want's him.

No doubt. Happens with plenty of unprofessional players (Inu is the first that springs to mind) - they'll never have a lack of options but nor do they generally wake up to themselves and become the player they should be.

But hey, they probably still make money and get to have lots of instagram followers. So it's all good.

It's also why I think Konrad will be a poor defensive player for the rest of his days. He won't be willing to work hard enough to become one.

ACTPanthers

Bench
but not while driving ok moron :roll:

park the f**king car . understand . no danger to anyone on the road

you dig dude :sarcasm:

another poster said mother round . oooo ok

who let the basement door open ?

its womens round

not daddys. uncles, aunties, cussies round :sarcasm:

I see your point but you're coming across as a dead set tool mate

Calling people morons for not agreeing with you is moronic in itself

You dig dude...? :roll:

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Did they say what % was for driving distracted & what % was for letting it get on social media?

Pretty much all for the sharing aspect of it:

"While the incident involved two consenting adults, his action in sharing the content with others was unacceptable and inappropriate.

"Every year since he has been with us, Konrad has attended social media seminars and workshops conducted by the NRL. He knows the expectations but in this case he made a poor choice."

Bronco Rob

Juniors
would the video been released into social media if there was an accident ?:roll:

you cannot condone this driving behavior by anyone. let alone a high profile nrl player. that sends the video on social media / this guy is acting like a brain dead moron ok
park the car for funk sake :sarcasm:
hurro the hero of potato heads

Is he driving though? The seatbelt is on the wrong side for him to be driving and they do drive on the right hand side in NZ?

My biggest beef is how does this have any correlation with the Women in League round? It is 2 consenting adults, how do women take offence to this unless they have an agenda??

betcats

Referee
Is he driving though? The seatbelt is on the wrong side for him to be driving and they do drive on the right hand side in NZ?

My biggest beef is how does this have any correlation with the Women in League round? It is 2 consenting adults, how do women take offence to this unless they have an agenda??

Strippers and hookers are consenting, lets get some of them involved in the women in league round :roll:.

Two adults can do what ever they want together but if you play in the NRL don't film it and then have it go viral or whatever. There are a lot of people(especially women) who will find this disgusting, you are pretty stupid if you cant see why this is a bad look imo.

MrAnonymous

Bench
but not while driving ok moron :roll:

park the f**king car . understand . no danger to anyone on the road

you dig dude :sarcasm:

another poster said mother round . oooo ok

who let the basement door open ?

its womens round

not daddys. uncles, aunties, cussies round :sarcasm:

This:sarcasm::lol: