What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kris Inu Try LOOK AT THIS!

yy_cheng

Coach
But maybe he should've.

Resting on his laurels comes to mind.

Okay, I'm ready to leave this Tonga thing but atm, we've got

Tahu, Smith and Grothe all who may not be available to play.

Tahu, Grothe - Injury prone, rep duties, could possibly leave.
Smith - Playing below par beside his defense.

We need to concentrate on our contingencies now or we will have a big hole in our backline.

Stagger eel

Staff member
yy_cheng said:
But maybe he should've.

Resting on his laurels comes to mind.

Okay, I'm ready to leave this Tonga thing but atm, we've got

Tahu, Smith and Grothe all who may not be available to play.

Tahu, Grothe - Injury prone, rep duties, could possibly leave.
Smith - Playing below par beside his defense.

We need to concentrate on our contingencies now or we will have a big hole in our backline.

well mate, i think that sort of thing is in the lap of the Gods at the moment, who knows how we shape up..but I will say that we're not the only club that may struggle with depth and we won't be alone in having to throw a kid in the deep end now and then.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Vaealiki wouldn't have done his ankle if Dykes wasn't blowing scoring chances that whole game and Perenara's try was actually awarded. He would have been in the sheds celebrating.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Natalie's Daddy said:
Vaealiki wouldn't have done his ankle if Dykes wasn't blowing scoring chances that whole game and Perenara's try was actually awarded. He would have been in the sheds celebrating.

I thinik you'll find that Peranara came to the club in 05, the match you're talking about happened in 04..

assuming you're talking about the golden point loss against the sharks???