What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyle Flanagan

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Why hasn't the Dragons media people say their bit and state that it was Chrichton putting his nose into Kyle's mouth which was the reason why his nose got scraped? Don't just say nothing. Defend Kyle for heaven's sake. The club should vent their spleen and the media stop showing favouritism.

If I was Kyle, I would go in with guns blazing and shoot down Crichton's claim.
I don't mind their silence... I want king-Togia or marschke to see some game time lol

Critter made contact with flannos head
Which is a penalty
Is it actually a bitten nose or simply a grazed nose?
The way I see it, Crichton is using that head guard as a weapon - scraping it at least twice across KF’s unprotected face.
Maybe SC has watched too many videos of old school TV wrestling.
And as others have said: Kyle is defenceless - on his back and needing to keep hold of the ball.
Also, does KF “bite” or is it (the grazed nose) the result of SC grazing his nose on KF’s mouth guard as SC scrapes his head gear across KF’s unprotected face.

Kyle shouldn’t get anything.
Is he expected to leave his mouth open while SC is “assaulting” him.

If they both got one week, maybe I could live with that.
Anything else would be a travesty of fair play and justice.

Fight this all the way to the High Court!!!!
Start a Fund Me (KF) page.
I’ll chip in.

jeffdragon

Bench
Is it actually a bitten nose or simply a grazed nose?
The way I see it, Crichton is using that head guard as a weapon - scraping it at least twice across KF’s unprotected face.
Maybe SC has watched too many videos of old school TV wrestling.
And as others have said: Kyle is defenceless - on his back and needing to keep hold of the ball.
Also, does KF “bite” or is it (the grazed nose) the result of SC grazing his nose on KF’s mouth guard as SC scrapes his head gear across KF’s unprotected face.

Kyle shouldn’t get anything.
Is he expected to leave his mouth open while SC is “assaulting” him.

If they both got one week, maybe I could live with that.
Anything else would be a travesty of fair play and justice.

Fight this all the way to the High Court!!!!
Start a Fund Me (KF) page.
I’ll chip in.
When have we been treated fairly, especially at the clown court.

Dragon David

First Grade
Bit hard when the evidence is pretty damning. Especially when Brighton moves his head away and his nose stretches because flannagan has chomped down on it.

Besides he is a dud and you will do better without him.
This is my reply -

Crichton pushed his bloody nose into Kyle Flanagans mouth as he forced his head onto Kyle. His big honker got stuck between the mouth guard and the bottom layer of Kyles teeth. If his honker wasn't pushed in, it would not have scraped the guard and teeth. Too obvious and too stupid was your Chrichton.

TheRev

First Grade
As for LKT, I dunno how it all works, but I believe Top30 players have to play ahead of kids like LKT who dont even have a contract yet.. And we have 2 6's in Marshke and Brown who are back and fit this week after lengthy injuries.

2010Dragons

Bench
Maybe Cricton is gay and he was trying slip the tongue into baby face junior flanno.
Flanno has plead not guilty.
His lawyer will contest it.
It is hard to bite someone with a mouth guard in your mouth.
It will be a no contest win for flanno junior.
They should charge the gay bull androtop with putting the game into disrepute.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
If Flanagan gets done then seriously the NRL is a bigger joke than it has become.....when a bloke repeatedly pushes, bangs drives his head into another players face and as a result drives his beak into the mouth then the wrong bloke is getting charged.....you dont have to be a rocket scientist to know that if ones nose is forced into ones mouth then the mouth guard and bottom teeth will cause an abrasion...and stupid F...wits like Hooper, Anasta and Tallis can't see the forest for the trees and broadcast to all that are stupid enough to listen that he should get weeks on the sideline......tbh I can see now why our game is dying in the arse

Latest posts