What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyle Flanagan

56to66

Juniors
Always occurs to one of the struggling teams of the competition - our problem is that we came to close to having a semi berth and a successful season .
Let's f**k St George good and proper, our season ended against the Bullcheats everyway but loose, this is like 1998 repeating itself again, gameday + plus extras, let's really make the supporter base eat shit!
Guess what NRL you lose my money, I won't be watching any other Rugby League game this season or attending other pissy NRL games,
F YOU!

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
I thought the players on sidelines in origin were harshly done by getting 2 weeks for entering melee.. they said they had to "send message out it was unnaceptable" ..

You just knew they would say they have to send the message out a bite is unnacepptable regardless of circumstances or evidence Flanno gave..
Well we should send a terse message back to those bent bastards on the judiciary panel, especially Henry (there's a hole in the bucket) Perenara and tell them to all get nicked.

I just really hope that on one occasion some player will have the guts to put his nose into Crichton's smelly mouth and makes him bite the nose and then see if the judiciary will send a message out on him and suspend him for effin 5 weeks.

Bloody cheats and useless judicial system of the useless N effin R L.

I don't have any faith in the game anymore. Cheating lot of grubs running everything.

That is it from me.

Bye bye league you big joke!!!!!

HenryTatana

Juniors
I was following the case on SMH. Appeared to me that a reasonable case was put forward. The thing that gets me with the NRL judiciary is it is unlike a court where facts of law are presented and expert opinions presented and witnesses are grilled. A decision is then made based on what was presented at the case, not what reported in the media, not what you think but based on “the evidence presented”. The fact that Crichton wasn’t at the hearing, no formal complaint made, etc.. it beggars belief that the process is fair.

since77

Juniors
I was following the case on SMH. Appeared to me that a reasonable case was put forward. The thing that gets me with the NRL judiciary is it is unlike a court where facts of law are presented and expert opinions presented and witnesses are grilled. A decision is then made based on what was presented at the case, not what reported in the media, not what you think but based on “the evidence presented”. The fact that Crichton wasn’t at the hearing, no formal complaint made, etc.. it beggars belief that the process is fair.
He was always going to get banned. Shouldn't have but was always going to happen. Meanwhile the cretin who instigated it doesn't even get a slap on the wrist for what I'd call a fairly clear example of contrary conduct.

rasaint

Juniors
Interesting decision by the judiciary. We have banned tackles; head high, chicken wing, crusher, the creeper, the spear, head slam, hip drop, shoulder charge and rav late arm wrap.

Is it possible that the NRL may outlaw a new tackle category called the erotica? Perhaps, described as ‘a player continuing a tackle by moving over the top of a tackled player and rubbing his face and/or nose or mouth on that of the tackled player?

Probably avoids the uncertainties that the ‘erotica’ may cause in biting allegations?

2010Dragons

Bench
Kyle was on his back unable to move. This merkin puts his whole force on him and Kyle chomps down. Why are we the only people that can see this? Had Kyle moved his head to bite him, then I can cop the 4 week ban. f**k me I hate this corrupt league. Now watch Larrell Mitchell get off because there’s no evidence that he was doing lines. f**king feel deflated…again and again…I can’t watch this shit anymore
The game and the administration are all either corrupt or bias. Another amateur hour, day, week, month, years, and decades.
Let me get this straight. You can tackle a player and you are not allowed to rub his face with your palm/ hand. But when you play the Dragons if you have a dick long black nose you can rub and push it into his face after you tackle. There is no justice, there is no logic, no common sense… there is only just us.

jeffdragon

Bench
The game and the administration are all either corrupt or bias. Another amateur hour, day, week, month, years, and decades.
Let me get this straight. You can tackle a player and you are not allowed to rub his face with your palm/ hand. But when you play the Dragons if you have a dick long black nose you can rub and push it into his face after you tackle. There is no justice, there is no logic, no common sense… there is only just us.
Well said
Last sentences say it all.

Trifili13

Juniors
You make a copybook tackle around the legs and have to release immediately otherwise it's a 6 again call or sin bin if it was a break, but 5 blokes can grapple and peel off 1 by 1 while the defensive line gets organised and it's OK.

Prefer the watch the old games they replay during the offseason when it was actually rugby league played by rugby league players. The game is now played by athletes rather than footballers.

sammymills

Juniors
The NRL has a problem with Kyle Flanagan. I cant get a straight answer as to why this is, it just doesnt make sense. I remember when we played at campbelltown Klemmer pretty much ripped his head off and it wasnt even 10 in the bin. I think it was the same week or 2 earlier a similar thing happened to Reece Walsh and the player was sent off and suspended. Also against maybe manly he went to DH and tried to pass, the opposition player was in the way and offside and we had a penalty against us for 'milking'. Ive never seen that before or since in the NRL. I notice week in week out opposition players are real grubs to him, rubbing his head, pushing him off the ball etc and he just takes it in his stride and keeps playing. What is it with this bloke? Did he sleep with someones Missus or something? everyone including the NRL seems to hate him.

KingFlanno7

Juniors
Feel abit for young Flanno but look at James graham, he has built a very succesful career and is respected by everyone in the game and he went mike tyson on Slater so it wont tarnish him for ever. Its a good chance to see how the team goes without Kyle at 6.

TruSaint

Referee
I think we all agree that biting is a dog act. For me, there is plenty of doubt in this case, but putting that aside, if SC is going to make such an allegation, then he should be compelled to appear.

They can zoom a call in FFS, and he can answer some questions.

None of us will never know for sure. However, if i were bitten i would not just get up and let the culprit play the ball. There was no instant reaction. Watch it again.