What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

L.A Noire

tokerShark

Juniors
How are people finding the interrogations? It seems like you should call most of the suspects as doubt but I found waiting for a bit after their statements gives more tells than when they speak because they get fidgity and usually look around or stare straight at you.

The interrogations take a bit of getting used to. I find reviewing the evidence before I interrogate someone really helps, and yeah watching them for a bit after they answer helps.

I've only gotten 5 stars on one case so far out of 11 completed.

Loving the game so far.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
I don't get it?

If you want GTA, then play GTA?

It's like playing Madden and complaining that the ball isn't round like FIFA.

GTA series >>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything any of you have ever played

if you disagree you don't know shit about video games and your argument is invalid

Jono078

Referee
I just finished the main story today.

I have mixed thoughts on it..

It was a game I've had my eye on for ages and it's only the second game I've bought this year.

The facial animations are awesome, I like the searching of clues and interrogations.

With the main mission, It's too hard to tell just how linear it is until you play a second time and choose different options and stuff. Ultimately it all leads to the same story but it's how you get there that changes, I'm lead to believe anyway.

And now there isn't much at all to do in the game except for the 40 side missions and find all the collectables.

Overall id say it was a solid title, I don't think it reached the heights I expected of it. It definitely didn't have the quality and depth like GTA or Read Dead Redemption did.

But it delivered a pretty good story, and about half way through things pick up and get interesting and intense.

If you enjoyed Heavy Rain you will enjoy this.

I give it 7.5/10. I think some of those review sites saying this is up there with the greatest games on this generation of consoles are full of it. It's nothing more than a solid title IMO.

GTA series >>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything any of you have ever played

if you disagree you don't know shit about video games and your argument is invalid

lol

Such fail.

Utter, complete, diabolical fail.

Not only did you fail with your first two accounts you're failing twice as hard on your third account.

Suicide is your only option.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
hahaha taking review sites as the word of jesus!

everything is a 8+ these days
They have a bit more validity as well as my own experience than someone calling it a POS game having not played it.

and you say I have bad comprehension skills...

wow are you that f**king dumb? they are releasing more maps (ie puzzles) for the game.
Woopdy-do they'll add an hour of gameplay here and there. My point still stands.

well you were talking shit about RvS:R6 so name some noteworthy FPS games
Again, check your comprehension skills. I didn't talk shit about Raven shield, I talked shit about you, there is a difference.

ah you like to be a smartass but don't like it when you get it back eh
I don't need to be a smart ass. You sound like an ass without my assistance.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I can tell the type of nerd you are

a chick would be like " omg... do you play video games lol"

and you are like "pfftt...no"

whereas for me its

"omg... do you play video games lol"

"yeah, now cook me some f**ken eggs bitch"
Classy, you must be a real hoot with your mates on World of Warcraft.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
lol implying all pc gamers are nerds that play world of crackcraft...

Again, where did I mention anything about PC gaming? You seem to really have this inferiority complex going. I made the comment because you speak like a moron who doesn't know how to speak to women, nerd or not.

To be honest, I see no relevance why there is any discussion whatsoever about the PC platform in a thread about a game that is only on 360 and PS3. However, that comes as no surprise, all the talk is coming from you and you've never been relevant. You sound like a stereotypical moron on the other end of a microphone on xbox live... Are you sure you don't play CoD?

Last edited:
I can tell the type of nerd you are

a chick would be like " omg... do you play video games lol"

and you are like "pfftt...no"

whereas for me its

"omg... do you play video games lol"

"yeah, now cook me some f**ken eggs bitch"

Self confessed pays prostitutes to kiss each other.

Nerd? You have 3 known accounts on LU, probably more.

edabomb

First Grade
Pretty good game so far. I do prefer Heavy Rain for storyline though, and GTA IV for fun factor.

The main problem is that I'm used to switching off when I play games, especially during cut scenes. This is where the majority of the info you need comes to light in LA Noire.

Not being able to save is a huge annoyance and my homicide partner is really pissing me off everywhere I go he's right behind me but it's pretty good I think
they've done it well. I like the music and chimes when investigating and the secret cars are good.

Heavy Rain is superior but that was more of a gripping storyline.

edabomb

First Grade
Did you play Mafia 2? This reminds me of Mafia 2 in a big way stylistically.

Mafia 2 was a funny game though. Go out and do mafia stuff like it's a 9 to 5, come home and chill with the family haha.

Latest posts