What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

L.A Noire

whats even funnier was both you two gronks thought the rorters would smash us in the grand final

dragons32_roosters8_598.png

forevermad.jpg

The only annoying thing about this pic is that is has Samsung as our sponsors when Steggles were our sponsor.

On-topic: Good game, I like it.

edabomb

First Grade
I'm underwhelmed. Got past the string of murders and kind of lost momentum there. These next cases seem more like work than entertainment.

Big Tim

First Grade
I am peeved with the story TBH. Does not feel rewarding at all. After the let down of the Murder desk, unfortunately it doesnt get any better.

Story in all is deep, it all comes together well, but the ending plain sucks.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Loving it. Top game. Interrogations are tougher than I thought, though!

The crimes are based on real crimes for their respective eras, though, right?

God-King Dean

Immortal
That was the f**king worst ending I've ever seen in my life. I'm not even gonna describe all the things that was wrong with it, cuz my mind will explode. I cannot put it in words. Good game, but ending ruined the whole thing for me.

Someone tell me there's gonna be a sequel; that's only possible justification they can have for it.

MattYg1

Bench
That was the f**king worst ending I've ever seen in my life. I'm not even gonna describe all the things that was wrong with it, cuz my mind will explode. I cannot put it in words. Good game, but ending ruined the whole thing for me.

Someone tell me there's gonna be a sequel; that's only possible justification they can have for it.

I dont think there will be a sequel or another game like it - Team Bondi are closing and Rockstar got what they really wanted (the facial animation tech)

Apparently the director Brendan McNamara wanted more of the game to be like the ending and more like "The Getaway" but was forced by Rockstar to not do so...

ceagle

Bench

If you understood the Noire genre you wouldn't be complaining about the ending. Have you ever watched Chinatown?

Latest posts