What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

L.A Noire

Did you play Mafia 2? This reminds me of Mafia 2 in a big way stylistically.

Mafia 2 was a funny game though. Go out and do mafia stuff like it's a 9 to 5, come home and chill with the family haha.

Nah I didn't end up getting it my mates have it and they all said it was too short and the rest is DLC so I stayed away but I might get it to fill in time until all the 3's come out.

ceagle

Bench
Not being able to save is a huge annoyance and my homicide partner is really pissing me off everywhere I go he's right behind me but it's pretty good I think
they've done it well. I like the music and chimes when investigating and the secret cars are good.

Heavy Rain is superior but that was more of a gripping storyline.
L.A Noire's story gets alot more interesting then Heavy Rains towards the end. Heavy Rain had way too many plot holes to be considered a good story.

tokerShark

Juniors
The main problem is that I'm used to switching off when I play games, especially during cut scenes. This is where the majority of the info you need comes to light in LA Noire.

Damn straight!!!!! I keep having to pause and check the conversation log to see what was said.

simmo1

First Grade
I can tell the type of nerd you are

a chick would be like " omg... do you play video games lol"

and you are like "pfftt...no"

whereas for me its

"omg... do you play video games lol"

"yeah, now cook me some f**ken eggs bitch"

madmerkin...

Firey_Dragon

Coach
You_got_mad.jpg

bitch_20please_gif-magnum.jpg

Mafia 2 was a funny game though. Go out and do mafia stuff like it's a 9 to 5, come home and chill with the family haha.

playing that at the moment.

the playboy tie in is pretty funny.

also, the era changes and the visuals are quite good.

the story is alright...but its kinda...too short. and you cant explore enough.

Last edited:

LESStar58

Referee
Just finished it earlier in the week.Just wanted to do the main story but found myself answering one street crime. I liked it very much. Probably more than Red Dead Redemption. Will play it again and do all the street crimes this time around.

tbh I was a bit underwhelmed with the ending and I was certainly not happy with the cut scene after the game is complete, Kelso getting all preachy just killed it for me.

I love the detective work and the street crimes that was awesome but I couldn't get in to the story at all. Solid 7/10.

Anybody get the DLC?

Collateral

Coach
TBH I am very disappointed with this game. Im a huge Rockstar fan, in fact I only buy Rockstar or UFC for ps3...but this game is not what its cracked up to be. Being glued to the story line isnt exactly what they advertised.

Red Dead Redemption & GTA San Andreas still hold all time number 1 & 2 spot respectively for me.

Latest posts