What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lachlan Coote

Fordy20

Juniors
With Dugan and Williams gone, Milford going and the Broncos sniffing around Josh McCrone, Lachlan Coote could be a good buy for Canberra.

Bench
Would be a good signing for us.
I don't think so,fullback is his go,we have Teddy,Patty,Nofo and maybe Rowe who can cover fullback next year,without even mentioning Moltzen,so no for me.

hutch

First Grade
I don't think so,fullback is his go,we have Teddy,Patty,Nofo and maybe Rowe who can cover fullback next year,without even mentioning Moltzen,so no for me.

He is a better fullback than all of those players and can fill in at five eighth if needed. There is value there for the right price.

Bench
He is a better fullback than all of those players and can fill in at five eighth if needed. There is value there for the right price.
He is on a packet at Penrith,Penrith would have to stump up quite a bit to get me interested
He was one of the big 4 pay earners at Penrith,Jennings is gone,the other 3 are still there,that was the whole reason Penrith had to clean the joint out to try and fit these 4 backended deals in the cap.

Matchball

Bench
He is better than Tedesco. Put him back to fullback and give Tedesco time to bulk up.
Sign him 2 years only though.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Penrith are only going to let him go if another side pays him out.

They're getting rid of all those excessively backended contracts.

Big Mick

Referee
Lachlan is a great little player.

He is creative and can ball play and has a decent boot.

He lacks First Grade quality speed and has trouble defending as well as sliding along the line and committing to the right player in defense in that situation. One on one he is a decent defender and at the very least hinders the player's progress until help arrives.

He'll take on the line and be effective and obviously you've seen from 2010 how good he is on kick chase.

b.bear

Juniors
He is better than Tedesco. Put him back to fullback and give Tedesco time to bulk up.
Sign him 2 years only though.

Way better ,I can't believe some of the comments on this bloke.Would be a walk up start in WT 2014.

But it aint gunna happen..